• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Autolanka Funniest Moments

Duncan

I don't like to link an advertisement to this.

But I saw a Diesel SUV advertised telling "Always pumped 95 octane"

meanwhile there is a 2010 car still with new smell. :D

Hey people, old news i know,..but is it true that the GVT is spending nearly $90 billion (which is by a loan Obviously) to build a F1 track in sl?? y da "F" we need that for? C*mon.. how hard our Gvt dumba**es try, SL will never be Singapore... or may be in another 35 years.. "may be".(no offense).. are they serious?? :sport-smiley-005:

The Alfa T.Spark engine has variable valve timing, but this? No. And this is some idiot in SL.

mb6eqp.jpg

That fail is so massive, I'm not even gonna look for a fail pic, it wouldn't do it justice. I think we might have to make this the new mega standard of fail pics...

The Alfa T.Spark engine has variable valve timing, but this? No. And this is some idiot in SL.

mb6eqp.jpg

1ODxA.jpg

That fail is so massive, I'm not even gonna look for a fail pic, it wouldn't do it justice. I think we might have to make this the new mega standard of fail pics...

:D here you go

• Like 4