• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Online Orders

vitz

Guys, please do consider this as a precaution.

I ordered tyres from the so called online shop Greaxxx Monkey, but did not pay. 

I wanted to contact them before doing a bank transfer. To my surprise, I could not contact them for last four days. My gut feeling is guys are waiting to transfer money so that they can play with it. 

Please be careful when dealing with these fellows. Overall, our online shops are rarely trust worthy.

• Sad 1

I ordered a set of wiper blades on end of March, but had no issues. I got them in like 2 weeks. (Still it was bit late, and had to pay almost the double I payed 2 years back for the same set) But they did deliver. 

But things might have changed now, 1 month is more than enough to go out of business the way things are happening now. Thanks for sharing. 

13 hours ago, vitz said:

Guys, please do consider this as a precaution.

I ordered tyres from the so called online shop Greaxxx Monkey, but did not pay. 

I wanted to contact them before doing a bank transfer. To my surprise, I could not contact them for last four days. My gut feeling is guys are waiting to transfer money so that they can play with it. 

Please be careful when dealing with these fellows. Overall, our online shops are rarely trust worthy.

I ve bought 3 - 4 sets of tyres from them. Very poor service though, also made mistakes with many orders as well. Do not proceed without calling them and confirming stocks. Also claiming warranty is a nightmare with online retailers like this, so I suggest sticking to your neighborhood tyre shop. 

Had bad experience with them multiple times.. part of me to blame without cross checking with them prior to order them. but thats a simple stock maintenance and updating the site which is their responsibility. their refunding process is nightmarish too.. initially they had deposited to the wrong bank and Finance guy was like he's doing me a favor by doing a refund.. 🤷‍♂️ never again.. there are many alternative sites better than them now.. and most of the time.. paying a visit to Panchi or local shop would be cheaper alternative.. 

Edited by Ruslan

4 hours ago, Ruslan said:

Had bad experience with them multiple times.. part of me to blame without cross checking with them prior to order them. but thats a simple stock maintenance and updating the site which is their responsibility. their refunding process is nightmarish too.. initially they had deposited to the wrong bank and Finance guy was like he's doing me a favor by doing a refund.. 🤷‍♂️ never again.. there are many alternative sites better than them now.. and most of the time.. paying a visit to Panchi or local shop would be cheaper alternative.. 

I agree. They never pick the phone given in the website. Often the phone is switched off or not picked up. Can imagine the nightmare that someone has to go through if the payment is done. As a general advice, better to avoid this Monkey place :) 

D*r*z has been ok so far from my experience. 2 day shipping 99% of the time. They have lots of euro car parts surprisingly. Most of them cheap and cheerful. Lot’s of BMW and Peugeot parts. Plus cash on delivery.

You guys got played intentionally noh. They told you they were grease monkeys🐒  but you’ll didn’t listen noh.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, fiat fan said:

D*r*z has been ok so far from my experience. 2 day shipping 99% of the time. They have lots of euro car parts surprisingly. Most of them cheap and cheerful. Lot’s of BMW and Peugeot parts. Plus cash on delivery.

You guys got played intentionally noh. They told you they were grease monkeys🐒  but you’ll didn’t listen noh.

Agreed, D*r*z has been trustworthy for me. By the way, I didn't know that they deal with vehicle spares!!!

• Like 2

On 5/5/2022 at 9:19 PM, vitz said:

, I didn't know that they deal with vehicle spares!!!

Yes they do. I ordered a smoked Side marker light for my lancer and arrived within 7 days (from overseas)