• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

::: Autolanka.com Sets A New Web Traffic Record !!

MADZ

Nads is still checking things out, tho rarely posting. Judy has left us to the sandy climes of the middle east. Am I missing anyone guys? Other than Mrs Duncan and her friend? And Sparco? :lol:

oh sparco/sparko and her lavish lifestyle... don't i miss her. but i don't see her coming back as long as daemon is still monitoring AL :huh: big daddy comes out of the blue and heal all naughty guys and gals!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm i seemed to have missed some interesting stuff :D

but AL should use some plan to promote the forums amoungst the ladies eh chaps? :lol:

....afterall where all that "equal opportunity" n womens lib stuff if they dont come out n post?! :P

or maybe the time had come to revoke drivers licenses of all the females in the island if they're so disinterested with automibiles! :huh:

(....if any of u lovely ladies r reading this - i'm not a chauvinistic ignoramus - i'm merely trying to incite you'll to reply :lol: )

oh sparco/sparko and her lavish lifestyle... don't i miss her. but i don't see her coming back as long as daemon is still monitoring AL :huh: big daddy comes out of the blue and heal all naughty guys and gals!

personally i know who is sparco/sparko :lol: bt as i know nw shes not checking AL forum, anyway many guys know her very well including me :lol:

hmmm i seemed to have missed some interesting stuff :D

oh yeah man u missed some great things, If u have free time check the saturday nigt drags topic bt as i remember madz locked and deleted many posts and threds

personally i know who is sparco/sparko :huh: bt as i know nw shes not checking AL forum, anyway many guys know her very well including me :lol:

oh yeah man u missed some great things, If u have free time check the saturday nigt drags topic bt as i remember madz locked and deleted many posts and threds

oh maaannn those were the days machan... there has been amazningly interesting things happening in AL!

I reckon the old forum was even better. OLD IS GOLD!

oh maaannn those were the days machan... there has been amazningly interesting things happening in AL!

I reckon the old forum was even better. OLD IS GOLD!

oh yeah the old forum can u rember the thread abt Dilans Supra :huh: and we went after unknow guy

"" Whatsup""

yeap old is gold

seems to me like Dev Z wanna fill in the passenger seat o his Z with a "fair" gender ;-) lolz.. now dnt ya scare dem off ... hehe..

Zz

that car hasnt snaged a skirt yet! :lol:

...i swear - my Z is girl ( Fairlady né) & a bitchy one at that - maybe "she's" letting off a 'back off' vibe along with that exhaust bark! :huh:

• 1 month later...

Team Autolanka happy to announce that on January, 2007, traffic on the Autolanka.com (www.autolanka.com) broke the site's traffic records, delivering more than 5 million hits pear month, reaching more than 100,000 unique visitors. (All data sourced from autolanka.com live usage reporting system.)

This proves, once again, that when people want reliable, unbiased, instant information on motoring world, they trust Autolanka and what we deliver. And, they continue to return to the site, over and over, to get the latest updates.

Your feedback on above is much appreciated... :alc:

Usage Statistics for autolanka.com

Summary Period: Last 12 Months

Generated 01-Feb-2007 06:13 Eastern Standard Time

IPB Image

Good news guys!!! For the month of February we got over 6 million hits !! check out the states.. :)

IPB Image

:lol: thanx asanka & isuru :) but this has nothing to do with lil ole moi

Autolanka is a great site - everyone who's been exposed to it keeps going back - infact most ppl are blow away by é high level n quality of é site as well as é information on it - so one u logged on ur guaranteed to be hooked :)

AL has some awesome potential & is heading toward even greater hights i'm sure - é least we can do is to keep posting n encouraging Team AL in their endeavours!

CONGRATS MADZ & team AL :lol:

Madz and the team!

Once again thank you for the great site! Please help us when we are doing small scale g2gs to major ones like we did last month. Give us more freedom and encouragment to make SL a good automative nation!!

Hola

Great work Auto Lanka- :jumping-smiley-013:

It’s been a nice experience for me to be a part of this group- A very Special thanks to all the members who have helped me out on advice and info.

( Don’t wanna give names as there’s a lot – hence goes out to all)

Devinda_Z deserves a special thanks for keeping the threads moving - he’s like a virus …. There in every tread …. ( Virus meaning in a good way Machan……… :D great job and thannks )

Hope A/L grows bigger and better this year …….

Cheers :alc:

absolutely wicked guys!! really awesome!! but u c this is only proof as to how informative and addictive this site is....gr8 work Team AL....here's hopin to da continued and rapid growth of AL..

so addictive I now have AL as ma homepage...

NOW BACK TO THAT TREAT.....THINK THIS REALLY DOES CALL FOR A CELEBRATION..

Thanks guys 4 the support! This is only the start… ;)

yes i agree...good job madz and team on doing a great job....now it's time you gave us all a treat ...no hiding....

Ade U missed the treat last time ne...what to do :)

:lol: aah that was free drinks only né - this time we want a full dinner! :D how abt a nice steak?! :lol:

hmm i guess it's time to charge a monthly subscription fee frm all the members...then i would be able to arrange a full dinner to all you guys like in every month !! hmm that sounds good idea :D:ninja: j/k

hmm i guess it's time to charge a monthly subscription fee frm all the members...then i would be able to arrange a full dinner to all you guys like in every month !! hmm that sounds good idea :D:ninja: j/k

What about the annual awards night?