• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Land Rover 101 (forward Control)

lakshank

Yes machan...Its going to stand up with coils hence had a Defender Chasis from an ex-army.

The one which is on the vehicle is not usable.absolutly no hope. can break with fingers.

This vehicle had been used to transport Prawns sometime back from the boats and how they have used to load prawns into the vehicle is sad to hear..

Met the Guy who happended to be the driver of this in 199ies @ G**a isso farm. He said that they reverse the lorry into the lagoon so that they could easily load the stuff. That single act has caused the chasis to decay so badly.

I have seen S2s S3s which are older than this having better chasis than this.

The fire engine is no more a fire engine machan. It was resprayed in blue to get the colour changed in the logbook. its going to be on the road very soon. infact before the forward control as its much of a straight forward job.

as with the foward control the biggest challenge is to setup the gearing mechanism + suspension change.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...

15x10 modular wheels machan. I havent bought the tyres yet. but my plan is to get Yokohama Geolanders 35x13.5x15. A/T.

colour is the mat green which SL army has for the big TATA lorries. Its not a defender colour. no shine at all.

15x10 modular wheels machan. I havent bought the tyres yet. but my plan is to get Yokohama Geolanders 35x13.5x15. A/T.

colour is the mat green which SL army has for the big TATA lorries. Its not a defender colour. no shine at all.

Hey thats a great combination.Good choice!

MINIACE

• 4 weeks later...