• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Missed A Big Chance

dillongt

last month i went to check these two rides and by the time i was ready to buy them, they were gone :sad-smiley-047:

1991 Skyline GTR N1

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

1993 Mazda RX7 FD3S Type R

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

simple but wicked dials ;) ... can borrow some ideas for your evo3 interior... after all, the evo3 is easily able to surpass 180km therefore a speedo which indicates beyond 180 would be cool in it B)

Yeap i have some idea abt the Interior bt this Speedo thing look great 300+ :blink:

i sympathize ya loss man... hell they are some awesome rides! rx7 going twin turbo? the rx7 looks way cooler than the skyline..

@ isuru - ya and ya evoz lol..

Zz

:P isuru and gihan both

lovely mazda...

The Rx is a beauty sorry U missed it... I know the feeling......

The sticker job on the Sky Line kind of gives me an idea mmmmmm B)

Anyway good luck on the hunt…..u never know fate is such that u may be destined to find a better one …………. ( This may work for you - but for me ahhhhhh humbug :D )

on the subject of Rx7's , has anyone else noticed an Rx7 in a suburb just south of the colombo city limits which is in the process of having what looks to be something similar to a VEILSIDE "Fortune" body kit moulded on!!! :blink:

work in progress-but from the glimpse i got , it looked quite decent!

who knows in a few months SL could very well have a Tokyo Drift replica RX on the road! :)

i really wish people stopped putting kits on rx7s... that car does not need anything apart from nice rims...and you are done...

adding all these ugly kits only ruin it for the car...

Edited by fuzzo

i really wish people stopped putting kits on rx7s... that car does not need anything apart from nice rims...and you are done...

fuzzo machan if you dont mind me asking... who was the previous owner of your Rx7? did he live near police park?

fuzzo machan if you dont mind me asking... who was the previous owner of your Rx7? did he live near police park?

Edited by Supra_Natural

Totally. But sadly, we are a nation of rice-boys and posers, and it's almost impossible to find one without an ugly kit.

quite right

the bulk of the purpose built Jap performance coupés were designed so buitifully that fibre work of any form or kind is unnecessary - but in a bit to keep things "fresh" n "hip" people wind up making utter travesties of these beautiful cars

the kit on that car kinda looked like this - but it was only half way done at best so dunno what it'll end up like... :mellow:

IPB Image

300 S/M only available in Mazdaspeed Type R and RE Amemiya versions

Yeap i have some idea abt the Interior bt this Speedo thing look great 300+ :blink:

Damitha's RX-7 ( Advance Audio ) getting the tokiyo drift body kit

IPB Image

or nice... can't wait to see pictures.... ;)