• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Work Place/fields

noaim

Work Place  

109 members have voted

1. 1. Click ur relevent field or job, so we know how many do what! lol

• IT - Software
    • IT - Hardware
    • Self Employed
    • Insurance
    • Banking
    • Engineering
    • Aviation
    • CMC
    • Student
    • Medical
    • Im so rich i dont work!
    • Racer (Pro)

Sharkster, good to hear you an aero engineer too. I only did that one week holiday course at Ratmalana man, after A-levels. Then did my degree at UMIST in Manchester, I graduated in 2004 as well! Did you know Mini Olluwa at the Asian Avaition Centre? He was there as well. So what military aircrafts do you make equipment for? Any of the fighters like Euro fighter or JSF? I tried to get on the engines for the JSF man, but couldn't get security clearance! :D

no machan i didn't know a mini olluwa :) sadly we have the same problem with clearance... SL engineering can't get any design authority on european and american military aircraft... we just won a contract on the A400M however but that's run by UK engineering :) besides... we have nothing cargo related on any fighter :(

What airshow next week???? I was there for Aero India Air Show at Yelahanka AirForce Station, Bangalore last week.Are you talking about this???

MINIACE

inter airshow india... it's in delhi from the 21st...

Yep thats the place.Skyline is co-owned by ex-airforce vetaren Capt kularatne.They have a Falcon biz jet too.(not for training).Huge potential is there.I checked their aircrafts last Sunday during races at katu.Amazing.Now its a goodbye to junk based local aviation.

Im planning high to make it for saturdays G2G.For the moment Im miles away from Colombo! Please talk to me if I make it there.

All the best with your aviation plans!

MINIACE

hey man, sorry this is late..... yeah, i checked them out at the edex.... they sounded V good, I met this kularatne chap as well..... he sounded like a bit of an operator to me...... the whole place seemed so good that it left me thinking "too good to be true?" glad to hear that it seems good.

I dropped you a mail btw, did you get it??

hey man, sorry this is late..... yeah, i checked them out at the edex.... they sounded V good, I met this kularatne chap as well..... he sounded like a bit of an operator to me...... the whole place seemed so good that it left me thinking "too good to be true?" glad to hear that it seems good.

I dropped you a mail btw, did you get it??

I got tha mail machan and replied today! What do you mean "an operator" ?

i'm assuming that he meant a shady dodgy of questionable crook kinda guy - but probably not too harsh :)

No machan...Kularatne guy I know is a nice dude.Very helpful and cool! Retired recently from Airforce to start the school.His partner (co-owner) is a very nice gentleman.A rally driver,a crazy petrolhead too.I met him recently and he loves aviation and this country!

MINIACE

No machan...Kularatne guy I know is a nice dude.Very helpful and cool! Retired recently from Airforce to start the school.His partner (co-owner) is a very nice gentleman.A rally driver,a crazy petrolhead too.I met him recently and he loves aviation and this country!

MINIACE

hey man, sorry i took so long, no i meant more like a guy who could get things done........ good to hear that he 's a good guy, 'cos this place definitely sounds like a prospect......

hey man, sorry i took so long, no i meant more like a guy who could get things done........ good to hear that he 's a good guy, 'cos this place definitely sounds like a prospect......

Yeah IMO that is THE place. No offence other operators!! :D

MINIACE

• 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...

Nope,there's another one...you forgot Cali no...He's a certified butt pilot. :lol:

May be he is an Ex-pilot now. This is 2012!

Edited by WCW