• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mazda Club

pradfred

Actually the Modfest was held at the AMRC dome, which is basically flat tarmac, It's located Behind the buddadasa stadium

Oh right.

We had a Gymkhana there once.

Will try and see or else we meet at Alcatraz - as a default.

Same in my Interplay. The frakin sunroof has a mind of its own. It opens anytime when I want to but, closes only when it wants to. :action-smiley-060:

If water drips only when barkes r applied try cleaning the drain pipes with an iron wire. It sorted out mine.

I'm goin lil off topic here but what the hell.

Gurug you guys can try a bit of silicon spray on the beadings which can recondition the rubber somewhat and maybe just enough to get it to seal properly again !

Same in my Interplay. The frakin sunroof has a mind of its own. It opens anytime when I want to but, closes only when it wants to.

If water drips only when barkes r applied try cleaning the drain pipes with an iron wire. It sorted out mine.

I'm goin lil off topic here but what the hell.

Leaking sunroof is a problem with Mazdas from that generation. There are four tubes for draining water that collects in the sunroof area and those can get clogged over time. You need to clean those first and then check for corrosion. There was corrosion in the metal of the sunroof itself so my mechanic fabricated half a sunroof and stuck it on. Did a great job.

I initially thought of removing the sunroof completely and sticking a cut & shaped piece of plexiglass in there instead, but this worked out okay. Still have trouble with the beading (wasn't mounted properly so I could still see sky) but that should be fixed now too.

Mazda Owners Meeting

When : 16th February - thats this Saturday folks :action-smiley-025:

Where : Alcatraz car park - opposite parliament grounds. Could not get in touch with the guys at MRC grounds mates.

Time : lets all plan to be there by about 4.30 pm - onwards..... :alc:

Trust thats ok by all.

Damn I need to get my baby washed up.... :P

cheers ya all,

Good show Mazda mates!

Will try to be there but own no Mazzy :(

MINIACE

C'mon down there - the more petrolheads the merrier

Me Dont got no Mini - so can I come for your shows :rolleyes:

ha ha - went and saw a few Minis but scared now - not sure of the books, etc

Must save up some cash and get in touch with you Miniace. :angry-smiley-048:

hi guys I'm new here... by the way this is a great idea... I dont have a car but I'm looking for one.. maybe a mazda or a honda

hi guys I'm new here... by the way this is a great idea... I dont have a car but I'm looking for one.. maybe a mazda or a honda

obviously a Mazda mate.. :rolleyes:

Hondas are also very good cars but a Mazda is a sure winner. :jumping-smiley-013:

Come for event and see...... :unsure::unsure:

hey Madz - can you put this up on the homepage so everyone can see the planned event?

cheers

Prad

Hey.. Wellcome to AL... :)

Get along with one of ya friends who owns a Mazda and come to the event till you buy one then.. :)

Make sure everyone can ID people when you meet, coz thats a busy spot on Saturday evenings (unless people are staying away from public spots due to bomb scares and such). If Madz comes, there is a large AL sticker on his rear buffer. If I come, I have a much smaller one which won't be seen unless you look hard :D But we'll probably wear the AL t-shirt or summin. However, in case we don't make it/get late, you might want to have some way to ID ppl. Can't go after innocent Mazda users asking "Are you here for the meet?" :)

Mazda Owners Meeting

When : 16th February - thats this Saturday folks :action-smiley-025:

Where : Alcatraz car park - opposite parliament grounds. Could not get in touch with the guys at MRC grounds mates.

Time : lets all plan to be there by about 4.30 pm - onwards..... :alc:

Trust thats ok by all.

Damn I need to get my baby washed up.... :P

cheers ya all,

CRAP :sad-smiley-023:

Can't go after innocent Mazda users asking "Are you here for the meet?" :)

Mniniace - No issues with u not owning a Mazzy- Mazy lover are also welcome… :jumping-smiley-013: will be nice to see you guys…

The Big H : Well since u’r contemplating the idea – drop in….. on the note of which car… well Stick with a Mazda – Honda’s are great but then… ????? B)

(Just kidding Honda’s dudes…. Got love for Honda too :D:alc: u know )

Ya identifying will be a bit of an issue… try to see if we u guys can all park in one area… ( Don’t know how practical but let’s give it a try)

My ride is a silver 323 – with a very distinctive blue sticker on the top part of the windscreen- relating to Mazda of course…. :)

Hope to see you all – Pls come up and speak to me if I do look a bit shy ;):D

Hay Pradfred - pls drop me a mail with your mob number so we can keep in touch - [email protected]