• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

What Is This??

sajithgamage

Well its the first time i am seeing this thread.

there is always this questions about FUEL CONSUMPTION ON CARS.

Infact I have DEVISED A SMALL FORMULA FOR THIS.

THIS BASED ON DIFFERENT PERSONALITIES

----------------------------------------------------

HOUSE + CAR + TECHNOLOGY + HOBBY + WOMEN + FOOD + CLOTHES

Every Individual whom I have studied the are concentrating on the following aspects in LIFE. Some individuals are very balanced in each and every aspect and others are total extreme when it comes to one aspect. And some other personalities may be extreme in two three categories but nil on some sides.

For Example - Some House Wifes Complain When the GAS goes up by 200 Rupees and for them its the TOPIC of the MONTH. BUT THEN they go to BEAUTY KACHAL CENTER ( BEAUTY SALOON ) and SPEND VAST AMOUNTS OF MONEY AT LEAST WHICH COVERS a YEARLY GAS CYLINDER COST. They also spend Hrs and Hrs in super markets comparing Brands and Trying to save 5 Rupees between a Toothpaste and then go to ODEL and Buy a handbag which may be the Yearly Salary of whole village Family.

ANOTHER EXAMPLE : WE MIGHT BE TRYING TO SAVE BY BUYING THE CHEAPEST CLOTHES But they go and spend on the LATEST NOKIA MOBILE PHONE WHICH CAN COVER 10 YEARS WORTH OF CLOTHING.

ALSO ANOTHER EXAMPLE - We might LOOK into FUEL CONSUMPTION OF VEHICLE INTO SO MUCH DEEPLY TRYING TO SAVE 3000 BUCKS A WEEK AND THEN GO BUST 100,000 BUCKS IN A NIGHT CLUB DRINKING WITH FRIENDS OVER WEEKEND.

just for your thoughts !!!! i will seriously forget about fuel consumptions if the vehicle is gonna give me a GOOD Thrill.

:rolleyes:

Machan.......................!!! Such deep thinking :-)....very true bro

Every Individual whom I have studied the are concentrating on the following aspects in LIFE. Some individuals are very balanced in each and every aspect and others are total extreme when it comes to one aspect. And some other personalities may be extreme in two three categories but nil on some sides.

For Example - Some House Wifes Complain When the GAS goes up by 200 Rupees and for them its the TOPIC of the MONTH. BUT THEN they go to BEAUTY KACHAL CENTER ( BEAUTY SALOON ) and SPEND VAST AMOUNTS OF MONEY AT LEAST WHICH COVERS a YEARLY GAS CYLINDER COST. They also spend Hrs and Hrs in super markets comparing Brands and Trying to save 5 Rupees between a Toothpaste and then go to ODEL and Buy a handbag which may be the Yearly Salary of whole village Family.

ANOTHER EXAMPLE : WE MIGHT BE TRYING TO SAVE BY BUYING THE CHEAPEST CLOTHES But they go and spend on the LATEST NOKIA MOBILE PHONE WHICH CAN COVER 10 YEARS WORTH OF CLOTHING.

ALSO ANOTHER EXAMPLE - We might LOOK into FUEL CONSUMPTION OF VEHICLE INTO SO MUCH DEEPLY TRYING TO SAVE 3000 BUCKS A WEEK AND THEN GO BUST 100,000 BUCKS IN A NIGHT CLUB DRINKING WITH FRIENDS OVER WEEKEND.

just for your thoughts !!!! i will seriously forget about fuel consumptions if the vehicle is gonna give me a GOOD Thrill.

well said mate, bloody well said.

trust me brother its a good car.

if you are buying a second hand check if the owners is NON STINGY GUY ON THE FOLLOWING ASPECT

which means you will get a good car.....

ok.. i trust u bro :)

but one question, i saw several ads on HitAd about this car and they had used both 2 names, axela and 3. what's the better version from those two or both the same?? do they vary in options?? (this question still doubts my mind :action-smiley-060:)

thnx

Ps--- Sry bro another Q ..:D Toyota has grades like G, X ,etc. does mazda has grades like that???

sory for bothering u :D

Edited by sajithgamage

ok.. i trust u bro :)

but one question, i saw several ads on HitAd about this car and they had used both 2 names, axela and 3. what's the better version from those two or both the same?? do they vary in options?? (this question still doubts my mind :action-smiley-060:)

thnx

Ps--- Sry bro another Q ..:D Toyota has grades like G, X ,etc. does mazda has grades like that???

sory for bothering u :D

Mazda 3 = BRAND NEW IMPORTED FROM CAR MART ( carries 1.6 ) engine

MAZDA AXELA - JAPANESE DOMESTIC - ( I think Singapore also has Axela )

Axela is better as it has bette quality. Its 1.5 and Surprising is more powerful than the 1.6. Suspension is a bit soft for our roads which means you might have to replace suspension at a low mileage.

bloody ell...great stuff....

almost missed out on this thread :)

trust me brother its a good car.

if you are buying a second hand check if the owners is NON STINGY GUY ON THE FOLLOWING ASPECT

which means you will get a good car.....

VELOCITY !!!!

You are the man Bro.

You have discovered the secret to the good life.

Super stuff dude and well said.

Man its great to see that post. Makes you wanna go out and buy something with a V12 :) he he .

Nice one .

I fully agree man, fuel consumption is now blown way out of proportion.

(now that too might get some reactive posts eh :) )

cheers and whassup with the mud hole pluggin ?

You are 100% correct. I agree with your research results 200%.

Well said Velocity – Simply can not put it better

Now on the Mazda 3/Excella

That’s a bloody good car in the pic – If I had that kind of cash I would have bought it. Fuel is not a issue with a car like this – if u were buying a V 12 4.5L car/ jeep whatever then yes Fuel is a issue.

As velocity said suspension is a bit of an issue – nothing wring with the car- just the roads – remember in other countries have SUV/ 4x4 to go on road like what we have here in SL – cars are not meant for roads like what we have here.

well said bro... :alc: