• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Fast And Furious

dillongt

oh no they're still around...

i saw a VW beetle in purple , yellow & silver with a home made metal pseudo adjustable spoiler just day before yesterday! :blink:

purple and yellow? on a beetle bug? ...damn!!!...thate dude must seriously rethink his orientaion if he thinks he's straight

is this the same guy who also can be seen driving around in a spitfire? :P:lol:

• 4 weeks later...
purple and yellow? on a beetle bug? ...damn!!!...thate dude must seriously rethink his orientaion if he thinks he's straight

is this the same guy who also can be seen driving around in a spitfire? :P:lol:

EXCUSE me? I resent that accusation!! my bug is blue and ONLY blue thank you very much! :lol:

• 4 weeks later...
its out on the 3rd of april here...and im going to be first in line to watch it... :jumping-smiley-013:

Got an exam till 9th, would be a nice treat for myself after the exam :)

hey hows about we the A/L guys go and watch this together ah?...kind of an informal G2G

I remember we were planning the ame for the Tokyo Drift and as it was showing at New Olimpia we cancelled the plan as the Cinema has got some 'Good Reputation' :lol:

Any way its a good idea. I don't know how does this sound to others?

yet another fast & furious poster is out

13zmu81.jpg

Now that's very much closer to the Original Fast and furious Movie (First One is great). hate that CHOW YUNG FAT Crap.. (Later movies) :angry-smiley-048:

Edited by Ruslan

i'd be happy to tag along as well :) , but aren't we getting a little ahead of ourselves on this one lads - i mean its not like any of the theatres in SL have announced a release date right?? :huh:

...horse before cart me think

it'll be a crime if they do not release it here...the rice crowd alone will fill the theatres :lol:

anyways ur right,lets not get ahead of ourselves...lets atleast rent the bloody dvd and watch it together in somebody's house :)

it'll likely hit the torrents sooner than the shops - watched Street Fighter : Legend of Chun Li last week! :D

i was lookin forward to SF movie machang..but didnt like the trailers and stuff....i feel they have failed to captivate the essence and the true charm of the street fighter saga*

*Chun Li's boobs weren't big enough