• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Fast And Furious

dillongt

that's what i was worried of....i want this series to feature more cheap jap import giant killers and midnight street racing...if i wanted muscle car movies i'd watch somethin else... :(

i heard she plays for both teams ;)

OT-ish , but if you want minmal plot dialogue and just some classic racing footage , watch Le Mans (staring Steve McQueen)

& your right - i read that she does....and possibly then some!

her original statement regarding that can be deemed mildly disturbing not to mention distasteful if taken in thel iteral sense...

• 3 weeks later...
OT-ish , but if you want minmal plot dialogue and just some classic racing footage , watch Le Mans (staring Steve McQueen)

& your right - i read that she does....and possibly then some!

her original statement regarding that can be deemed mildly disturbing not to mention distasteful if taken in thel iteral sense...

for those familiar with the movie this would make more sense...

The Duel - Lewis Hamilton Vs Steve McQueen [TagHeuer]

• 3 weeks later...
AF-CR at 4.30 Ratmalana.Cant miss that :)

MINIACE

adey this i didn't know! :o

i'm going to miss that :(

watched (&cheered zealously) at just about every CR game last season :) , but gonna have to give College preference over Club...

right found the fixtures : http://www.srilankarugby.com/rugby_calendar_sl.html

Edited by Devinda_Z

I'm a little confused with these rugger things. Dev, Mini, you guys are OK on Sat at 7?

Should be PACKED opening weekend. Wont be able to get late and get seats guys. What time are your matches finishing? Can you make to to the theater before 7?

Or maybe Madz can organize a reserved seat section for the confirmed crowd?

BTW, someone told me Wolverine is on at Liberty. Can someone confirm? There are disadvantages to working in the jungle, specially now that etickets seems to be down.

I'm a little confused with these rugger things. Dev, Mini, you guys are OK on Sat at 7?

Should be PACKED opening weekend. Wont be able to get late and get seats guys. What time are your matches finishing? Can you make to to the theater before 7?

Or maybe Madz can organize a reserved seat section for the confirmed crowd?

BTW, someone told me Wolverine is on at Liberty. Can someone confirm? There are disadvantages to working in the jungle, specially now that etickets seems to be down.

Wolverine is on at liberty... been on since the past weekend i think.

You're right opening weekend is gonna be packed... esp the saturday 7 o clock show!

MADZ? can we organize a reserve section?

i'm game - if we can get tickets , how about Saturday evening 7pm? :)

Royal - Pete's match or else even the 4pm show would have been fine

think we should be able to make it after the game.. should be there at least around six thirty.. or i think even that is too late for the opening weekend..

Wolverine is on at liberty... been on since the past weekend i think.

You're right opening weekend is gonna be packed... esp the saturday 7 o clock show!

MADZ? can we organize a reserve section?

none of you guys confirmed yet so how can i reserve ? :) the eTickets website also not functioning ....anyway guys i'm still in for tomorrow evening show. So what do you say,..shall we meet in front of the cinema hall? who ever in front of the queue can take tickets for all of us :) we can pay him later or never :) no no j/k :)

none of you guys confirmed yet so how can i reserve ? :) the eTickets website also not functioning ....anyway guys i'm still in for tomorrow evening show. So what do you say,..shall we meet in front of the cinema hall? who ever in front of the queue can take tickets for all of us :) we can pay him later or never :) no no j/k :)

OK, fine, I'm most def in.

So me and Madz

Hurry up guys, I know lotsa people don't log in over the weekend so sort it out now.

I've got Dev's Supra's and Charith's numbers. Madz, you got Mini's? Hellrazor macho, you in? Anyone else?

Gotta meeting in a bit, I'll check back in EOD, or when I get home.

7 O'clock show -----> Cheese Kottu & Iced Milo / Sandwich factory (after reading it on the other thread) What do you say guys??? :rolleyes:

Edited by ash

i am in however the timing is the issue.. devinda is the match shduled at 4.45 or 5.00..

7 O'clock show -----> Cheese Kottu & Iced Milo / Sandwich factory (after reading it on the other thread) What do you say guys??? :rolleyes:

Well the GP Sandwitch Factory is open till 10 :) But sounds good.

yeah ok i'm in.....got a slow & mellow chore to do before hand...but i should be able to just make it before 7 :)

and let's try sandwich factory this time...after seeing supra's link my poor little gut won't stop moaning...allthough a cheese kottu and milo does sound too :)

i am in however the timing is the issue.. devinda is the match shduled at 4.45 or 5.00..

4.30 - 4.45 i think machan

gotta get there early - no proper place to watch@Peters grounds ne , so gotta get there early and find a good vantage point on the sidelines i recon

i'm in as well MADZ

Sandwich factory is sounding like quite a nice ideal...

all this has me itching for a nice sub right now :(