• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Who Is Using Led Bulbs For Vehicle?

Nilantha

ok guys went to this janith jayasela place yesterday and bought LED bulbs.. the down fall is the brightness.. its no where near the regualr bulb.. even the websites warn us of this.. anyway i fixed them only to my reverse now because the for signal its just not bright enough.. and add to that my lenses are smoked in black.. so... :o

one cost 400. GURU hopefully ur DIY project want cost this much per unit.. without ur markup of course... :rolleyes:

mahang is it our electric FAN intake project. :rolleyes:

Not exactly. Its basicaly to select or deselect RAMing by a flik of a switch. :rolleyes: And no electric fans are no way near turbo. :violent-smiley-099:

I think it is something to do with the Airconditioner vent directed to the intake.. :P

Wonder whose idea was it at the first place. :angry-smiley-048:

ok guys went to this janith jayasela place yesterday and bought LED bulbs.. the down fall is the brightness.. its no where near the regualr bulb.. even the websites warn us of this.. anyway i fixed them only to my reverse now because the for signal its just not bright enough.. and add to that my lenses are smoked in black.. so... :o

one cost 400. GURU hopefully ur DIY project want cost this much per unit.. without ur markup of course... :rolleyes:

Mate the ammount of tint(smoked) u'v done is too much. Even halogens will look dull inside those. How many LEDs does that "bulb" one that cost 400 has?

Not exactly. Its basicaly to select or deselect RAMing by a flik of a switch. :rolleyes: And no electric fans are no way near turbo. :violent-smiley-099:

Wonder whose idea was it at the first place. :angry-smiley-048:

Mate the ammount of tint(smoked) u'v done is too much. Even halogens will look dull inside those. How many LEDs does that "bulb" one that cost 400 has?

yes that may be true my guys is still out, so i cant get it polished out.. but mate my normal bulbs produce way more light than this LED. because even witht the tine my bulbs produce adequte light. but this doenst.. i think it has 12 to or 16 LED's.. not sure will check and let ya know..

• 1 month later...
mahcang please update us when you do visit... :jumping-smiley-013:

I got LEDs from that person. Its working really really nice. He got many LEDs which suits for different holder types. Those LEDs are very bright and doing the job well.

Where is this place located by the way?? :rolleyes:

Its not a place actually. He is a person importing small automotive stuff from USA. I just called the mobile number mentioned and met him at Nugegoda. He told me he could import any kind of small things from USA if we required. Seems he is a good contact.

Its not a place actually. He is a person importing small automotive stuff from USA. I just called the mobile number mentioned and met him at Nugegoda. He told me he could import any kind of small things from USA if we required. Seems he is a good contact.

Hay Iroshana ! got any pics?