• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Xbox

sira

not COD 4 mate...

i searched and searched and searched on ebay and got nothing below $50 + shipping...

even few used once i was watching went around 35-50$...

COD seems to be in very high demand...

THe ebay store you recommended too didn't have COD...

ah you're right dude...i checked again on ebay cos i remembered seeing cod4 for 20$...but turns out it was the pc version...my bad :-)

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i checked - the Excel World 360's are chipped - some bloke in Bamba , can details if required..

actually busting the 360 lock isn't that tough :)

if you ok with pc hardware stuff a bit and have got your balls screwed on tight it's not that tough :)

the 360 "knows" the pirated ones through a firmware coding in it's dvd drive... erase this code and replace with the hacked firmware and you're done :)

this hacked firmware makes the 360 believe that all discs are originals and it's available on the net...

but as we all know no more xbox live cos modding the console effectively bans it from all microsoft networks...

borrowed "assassins creed" from a buddy and trying to play it these days :) :) until cod 4 gets here :)

actually busting the 360 lock isn't that tough :)

if you ok with pc hardware stuff a bit and have got your balls screwed on tight it's not that tough :)

the 360 "knows" the pirated ones through a firmware coding in it's dvd drive... erase this code and replace with the hacked firmware and you're done :)

this hacked firmware makes the 360 believe that all discs are originals and it's available on the net...

but as we all know no more xbox live cos modding the console effectively bans it from all microsoft networks...

borrowed "assassins creed" from a buddy and trying to play it these days :) :) until cod 4 gets here :)

thats a nice game!

i was impressed by the graphics and even more so the game play!

how thee view from those pinnacles :)

thats a nice game!

i was impressed by the graphics and even more so the game play!

how thee view from those pinnacles :)

yeah it's killer gameplay but takes a bit longer to get used to it and also make your kills...

superb graphics too especially since i was coming off a ps2...

but personally i prefer to "get into it" a bit faster :)

that's why my favorites are the FPS :)

can't wait till i get cod4 :(

in the meantime a buddy lent me halo3... let's see what that's all about :)

yeah it's killer gameplay but takes a bit longer to get used to it and also make your kills...

superb graphics too especially since i was coming off a ps2...

but personally i prefer to "get into it" a bit faster :)

that's why my favorites are the FPS :)

can't wait till i get cod4 :(

in the meantime a buddy lent me halo3... let's see what that's all about :)

if you like something with an easy enough learning cruve , play Sega Rally on the 360 - SOOO much fun! :)

personally the fun in playing Halo is not in the campaigns , but rather playing with a bunch of friends and the interaction,entertainment they provide while you pop thier heads off on screen! :D

if you like something with an easy enough learning cruve , play Sega Rally on the 360 - SOOO much fun! :)

personally the fun in playing Halo is not in the campaigns , but rather playing with a bunch of friends and the interaction,entertainment they provide while you pop thier heads off on screen! :D

the hitch is since i have to buy all originals and those aren't the cheapest, cant bust too much of moolah of stuff i wont like that much..

i'm more for fps stuff :)

let me get some campaign time on Halo3 and maybe be you, meself and hellrazor can get together and do that popping thing one day eh :D

.borrowed "assassins creed" from a buddy and trying to play it these days :) :) until cod 4 gets here :)

nice game eh...but it gets a bit repetitive towards the end,but still a classic!

they unveiled the the sequal last week on e3...it features one of altair's great grand sons(and one of ben's ancestors)...with a gun replacing the hidden knife

let me get some campaign time on Halo3 and maybe be you, meself and hellrazor can get together and do that popping thing one day eh :D

now you're talking ripper!..let's make this happen :jumping-smiley-013:

you fellas will have to go easy on me with halo 3,not really an xbox expert.....but when it comes to gta4,i'll walk up and down allover your sorry asses...already on rank 5 on psn multiplayer :D

Concur. Same with most of the genre. Prefer Battlefield meself, non console type :D

Is anybody know where can i fix xbox locally?

sira

How ever managed to fixed my XBOX after 2 weeks searchinf teh solution on internet. can eb download the recovery CD - LINUX and need to read the luck key with connecting 3 wires to mainboard(XBOX) and with linus boot disk it can be saved to HDD .now XBOX works OK

Thanks all for your coments

Sira

• 3 weeks later...
nice game eh...but it gets a bit repetitive towards the end,but still a classic!

they unveiled the the sequal last week on e3...it features one of altair's great grand sons(and one of ben's ancestors)...with a gun replacing the hidden knife

now you're talking ripper!..let's make this happen :jumping-smiley-013:

you fellas will have to go easy on me with halo 3,not really an xbox expert.....but when it comes to gta4,i'll walk up and down allover your sorry asses...already on rank 5 on psn multiplayer :D

got COD 4 for the 360 about a week or so ago... when the reviews were saying the single player mode is quite brief they were really being serious cos i finished it pretty fast :(

gotta say the whole experience was super only if it was a bit longer though :(

now will have to somehow get online and play multiplayer...

got COD 4 for the 360 about a week or so ago... when the reviews were saying the single player mode is quite brief they were really being serious cos i finished it pretty fast :(

gotta say the whole experience was super only if it was a bit longer though :(

now will have to somehow get online and play multiplayer...

that's why cod4 is a classic mate...short and sweet(plus most of the fun is online multiplayer)...that's where they got it wrong in assasins creed... it's bloody long... hence it gets a bit repititive and boring

as i have said all along go for it mate...it's a waste if you buy original games and dont play online...a normal adsl 512kbps should be enough to handle it coupled with a good router...xbox live anly costs a few dollars a month... :)

Edited by HelRazor

• 3 months later...
that's why cod4 is a classic mate...short and sweet(plus most of the fun is online multiplayer)...that's where they got it wrong in assasins creed... it's bloody long... hence it gets a bit repititive and boring

as i have said all along go for it mate...it's a waste if you buy original games and dont play online...a normal adsl 512kbps should be enough to handle it coupled with a good router...xbox live anly costs a few dollars a month... :)

good points

but we're on rent and the place doesn't have an slt line... contemplating on going for mobitel 3g... if that goes through i will be online on xbox live :)

since that was always in the master plan didn't want to chip my box.... :)

and yeah... still playing assasins creed :)

i kinda like it still though mainly due to insane visuals and that funky hidden blade kills :)

but if i have little time...i would either nfs or do a quickie on cod4... :)

btw... COD4-2 is just around the corner and the trailers looks fab

good points

but we're on rent and the place doesn't have an slt line... contemplating on going for mobitel 3g... if that goes through i will be online on xbox live :)

since that was always in the master plan didn't want to chip my box.... :)

and yeah... still playing assasins creed :)

i kinda like it still though mainly due to insane visuals and that funky hidden blade kills :)

but if i have little time...i would either nfs or do a quickie on cod4... :)

btw... COD4-2 is just around the corner and the trailers looks fab

i have m3,but i dont use it on the ps3 cos of limited download packet,BUT even 512 adsl works very well even during the busy day time,even gta4 dont lag...so m3 unlimited package should be adequate.

yep cod:mw2 does look stunning...but me saving up for fifa 10' and gt5 full version...btw assassins creed 2 is also out

i have m3,but i dont use it on the ps3 cos of limited download packet,BUT even 512 adsl works very well even during the busy day time,even gta4 dont lag...so m3 unlimited package should be adequate.

yep cod:mw2 does look stunning...but me saving up for fifa 10' and gt5 full version...btw assassins creed 2 is also out

yeah...a creed 2 looks damn cool... didn't read up on the reviews just yet! if they haven't improved the fighting mechanism... i wont pay and buy it though!

i have little time on my hands and want to make every minute count... a creed 1 right now is wasting too much of me time cos i have to go around doing useless things like collecting flags etc which i'd rather not to do :D

will try to get MW2 asap :D

good stuff machang but the second link looks a tad bit odd...

they have COD4 MW2 available on their download list when the game itself is not released yet!!!

that takes their credibility down quite a few notches and i for on would not want to flash my box with their firmware and get banned from MS... :D

• 11 months later...

sounds super but i suck at forza2 already and wont be investing the moolah on F3 :(

The learning curve is so damn steep and i hardly have the time for that...

but gotta say graphics and simulation in top notch! :D

• 6 months later...