• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Kilinochchi Has Fallen

Velocity

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

once a leading businessman in sri lanka said no matter how well a person does a job never give him full credit for it. always show them there's room for improvement. cos they'll get better and better. imho this is what lasantha wickramatunga did during his whole career. showed the public the flaws of every government. and what those governments should have done is close doors on corruption wherever possible. as to escape his accusations. not consider him as a threat and try to eliminate him. i'm not accusing anybody. but thanks to someone the sri lankan political scene just lost its biggest critic.

sorry to change the subject. but i heard a few rumours that slaf has attacked some ltte hideout which was believed to shelter prabakaran. people say the ltte's radio communications at the moment are similar to what they sounded like when thamilselvan was killed. not sure if they meant sad or restless. but has anyone got any news on that?

Edited by JadeyBlitzen

This is sort of OT, but check this out, They were showing this programme about 3 princes from around the world trying to pull women in uk. and one guy was called ''His Royal Highness Prince Remigius Jerry Kanagarajah, Head of The Royal House of Jaffna''

He also happens to have a web site.

http://www.jaffnaroyalfamily.org/index.php

I don't remember my sri lankan History that well, but i don't believe i have heard of this guy..

This is sort of OT, but check this out, They were showing this programme about 3 princes from around the world trying to pull women in uk. and one guy was called ''His Royal Highness Prince Remigius Jerry Kanagarajah, Head of The Royal House of Jaffna''

I don't remember my sri lankan History that well, but i don't believe i have heard of this guy..

I see another paribaharan emerging... this time an A'H0le who's trying to be a king...

Where was this joker all this time... waiting for our brave armies to conquer Jaffna and offer him on a silver plate?

Edited by isam

I see another paribaharan emerging... this time an A'H0le who's trying to be a king...

Where was this joker all this time... waiting for our brave armies to conquer Jaffna and offer him on a silver plate?

hahahaa! i think he's just trying so score with some women through this!

fat luck he'll have! just cos he has a website saying he's king wont make him king :D if it was that easy Prabakaran would have done the same :D

King... What King...? If he is the king of Jaffna, then I am the next in line to be the king of Sri Jayawardenapura :angry-smiley-048: Lost dynasty... bloodline.. legacy of the forebears... you know what I mean.. <_<

How the internet can create kings out of idiots.. :angry-smiley-024:

This is what i was thinking, but the BBC as i said is showing a programme called '' Undercover princes''..and do you think the BBC would have not verified this fellows authenticity before? the guy is living in Holland now.

The episode is available here http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00gsn9d

Some trailors.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWB6vpm5iLo

The indian fellow is hilarious , yes ..is gay.

what the hell...i thought the BBC of all tv stations would do some serious research before broadcasting something like this...instead this looks like a show that some third class american reality tv channel might put out,i have had trmendous respect for the BBC untill now but this is so wrong.

what the hell...i thought the BBC of all tv stations would do some serious research before broadcasting something like this...instead this looks like a show that some third class american reality tv channel might put out,i have had trmendous respect for the BBC untill now but this is so wrong.

hahaha they've already lost it. since they started showing eastenders that is :lol:

found a referece to it on the BBC website. The clip only features the Indian bugger , but serves quite well to give you the gist of the show...

found a referece to it on the BBC website. The clip only features the Indian bugger , but serves quite well to give you the gist of the show...

yeah i had psted the link before to the episode on BBC, if u missed it, here it is again

Well worth watching.

The episode is available here http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00gsn9d