• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

2010 Mazda 3

dillongt

New Mazda 3 will be presented in 2009 and it become new alternative in the family hatchback sector. The car is based on the status-leading Ford Focus, and blends these proven underpinnings with framework expertise from the MX-5.Refinement and chalet element are high on the agenda for Mazda, so presume loads of pleasant-meet bungalow plastics and a present inspired by the bigger 6. Launch engines will come from the Ford stable, with gasoline units ranging from 1.4 to 2.0 litres and diesels from 1.6 to 2.2 litres.

As engineers made the newest 2 lighter than its predecessor, the new 3 is set to weigh fewer, too. Add in the liberal use of biodegradable supplies, and it will be one of the greenest hatchbacks around. Performance fans will be pleased to hear that a MPS fashion will feature the five-cylinder turbo from the Focus ST. In the Mazda, which is due in 2010, this will deal around 250bhp. And the tasteful look of the modern Mazda 3 MPS is set to be axed in favour of a more alarming goal.

2010mazda3xu1.jpg

w450.png

mazda320102sj4.jpg

w440.png

mazda3interiorlt2.jpg

w640.png

mazda3naviyz5.jpg

w640.png

mazda3gaugesss3.jpg

w639.png

mmmmmm what to say :rolleyes:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Smart looks... guess the MPS will come with M/T... also wonder whats with the 5 cylinder, and not a 6.. a set of bumber lights would look nice too.

Have to read a bit more on this.. All in all, I like it already. But I'd like to see the 2010 Mazda 6.

wow 31 hits not even 1 reply <_< ....lol :lol: look like nobody like mazda 3 ha..... :unsure:

maybe you shouldn't have put it up at the same time as the future RX7 prospect. :lol: ..people are bound to get more interested about that rotary monster than the 3 :P

Edited by HelRazor

Smart looks... guess the MPS will come with M/T... also wonder whats with the 5 cylinder, and not a 6.. a set of bumber lights would look nice too.

Have to read a bit more on this.. All in all, I like it already. But I'd like to see the 2010 Mazda 6.

the 5 pot motors from volvo. trust me it sounds awesome. i'd have it over a v6 any day.

Looks cool _ agree in the front part- don’t quite fancy the grill below the Badge – The rear is excellent and the power sounds good.

Never the less sad to see hear the MPS been axed but with the current situ –can’t blame them either

Saw this in one of our local car magazines (C*rs n G*dg*ts).... according to that, this will be on our shores by March with a price tag of about 6 to 6.5 mil.

OT but

seen a few of those Mags around - is it worth a read? anything interesting / ground breaking? - how does it stack up against the MotorMag?

OT but

seen a few of those Mags around - is it worth a read? anything interesting / ground breaking? - how does it stack up against the MotorMag?

Awesome photography. And it seems to be a guy who seems to have broken away from motormag, the name seems familiar.

i know this is lil bit late but if i were to find out about a 2010 mazda3 i would have to wait for it till mid of this year but too bad i already bought a 2009 Mazda 3 GT this one has a few changes compared to the previous one i had. ( fogs, 6 cd changer, auto light controller, leather seats, heated seats etc......

img0363so7.jpg

w1600.png

img0364jo5.jpg

w1600.png

img0361bh2.jpg

w1600.png

img0360ph7.jpg

w1600.png

img0362dq2.jpg

w1600.png

isn't the photographer the same bloke who host the cookery show on Artv? :huh:

:blink:

Yup thats the guy.

i know this is lil bit late but if i were to find out about a 2010 mazda3 i would have to wait for it till mid of this year but too bad i already bought a 2009 Mazda 3 GT this one has a few changes compared to the previous one i had. ( fogs, 6 cd changer, auto light controller, leather seats, heated seats etc......

Well, that looks better anyway machang. Mazda hasn't quite pulled off the look as well as the Pug 407.

is he um uh..slightly.. "ginger beer" ? :huh:

Don't think so. At least, he didn't give any indications when we met him :) Just an artsy persona, I think.

hmmm...i've met a good half a dozen pro photographer's who are ginger beer....i hope photography doesn't get labled as a "gay" job here.

Well, hey, I damn well hope so too!

is he um uh..slightly.. "ginger beer" ? :huh:

Huh?

What the heck is that ?

Damn, just when I nailed the IMHO too.

The bloomin Mazda thread seems to be a very quiet place. Looks like a wake up is needed.

Everyone's busy trying to overcome the global depression methinks. :unsure:

My Mazda is Kotta Uda ...boo hooooooooo

Huh?

What the heck is that ?

Damn, just when I nailed the IMHO too.

The bloomin Mazda thread seems to be a very quiet place. Looks like a wake up is needed.

Everyone's busy trying to overcome the global depression methinks. :unsure:

My Mazda is Kotta Uda ...boo hooooooooo

Ahhhh Nice to See u after a long break :D

Yup bit dead – So what U say shall we meet up and discuss our old plan ??

Naturally we need to start of with a good drink :alc:

Y Kota Uda ? :huh:

Edited by mazdaspeed