• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Help On Buying A Sports Hatch

ck2buwa

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4. Mazda MX3 or 323 hatch - How abt spare parts for mazdas cos i dont know much on mazdas ppl.

The 323 Hatch parts are available. There 2 dedicated Mazda part importers in Panchikawattha. My brother owned an interpay hatch & we didn't have any issues with parts for it. I didn't come-accross any Interplay hatch for sale recently after i missed the red one in Kohuwala.

I do not have experience withe the the MX3 to comment on it.

Hmmmm.........! Any clues ;) ?

Ha ha GT .... you the man! No clues as yet.

Yeah, need to sell a few cars as parking is now an issue and wife is not happy about Garden being used as parking area.

(Never ever get wifey upset = cardinal rule #1) as this puts a stop to all classic buys / restorations etc :)

oh well, the MX3 has been with me through thick and thin and no hurry to give her away,unless its to a fellow car lover.

I will then have to resign from MazdaFord club as well.LOL.

Or buy another.....or a Ford! :rolleyes:

I might sell my Mazda MX3. Good condition. And I really love her. Better than a Cynos :violent-smiley-030: (which I have had) as it has enough room for four adults and a huge boot.

Selling as I have my eye on another car :) which is advertised on AL BTW. :rolleyes:

I dont want to saw anymore as it could be construed as an advert :)

The Honda is a nice one as well. (If you can find a unhacked/race prepped one) . Or Starlet GT turbo...... but finicky

cant belive u are selling the MX 3 man

The 323 Hatch parts are available. There 2 dedicated Mazda part importers in Panchikawattha. My brother owned an interpay hatch & we didn't have any issues with parts for it. I didn't come-accross any Interplay hatch for sale recently after i missed the red one in Kohuwala.

I do not have experience withe the the MX3 to comment on it.

your day to day running parts are easily avalable for the mazda 323 interplay and hatch, and original are also avalble from the above mentioned importers, i have been haveing my astina for over 6 years now. only hard task for me was when i busted my air flow sensor trying to be too smart.

but other than that the engines in mazda's are super durable.. mines clocked over 300,000 now.. so if u do get a good price go for it go for it.. conversions are a little hard but not impossible..

Edited by charitha19

My choice would be an Alfa 146 1.7 16v :) . .

LOL..why am i not surprised....good choice BTW

i too will be soon experiencing that rollercoaster of pain, disappointment, and agony for that brief moment when everything works and you're on a nice road........if things go as planned...:hint:..:hint: ;)

Edited by HelRazor

Pardon my ignorance, but why dont you consider a Nissan Pulsar Hatchback as well, the N13 model should be in your budget range. There was a nice green one advertised in the AL about two months back and it aint there anymore.

i was waiting for you to come up with that

i was thinking VZR , but well outta the budget

i too will be soon experiencing that rollercoaster of pain, disappointment, and agony for that brief moment when everything works and you're on a nice road........if things go as planned...:hint:..:hint: ;)

Now that is great news indeed! Give us a shout pls when you get it! Actually in my experience the moments that everything works is not brief :) ! I've had years of bliss!!!!

Now that is great news indeed! Give us a shout pls when you get it!

surething mate...it will not be glamourous...but it's still an alfa

Actually in my experience the moments that everything works is not brief :) ! I've had years of bliss!!!!

LOL..i know mate...i'm not naive enough to believe the negative hype about alfa's,was just quoting one of the clarkson quotes in an attept to be mysterious :)