• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Buying A Car (cefiro A33 Vs Bluebird Qu14 Vs Sprinter Ae111/110 Vs Carina At210)

Shock

Question

Hi guys,

Its going to be my first car :rolleyes: My budget is around 1,75m. So far, I have narrowed down my choices to to the following (by going through classifieds mostly),

Cefiro A33

Bluebird QU14

Sprinter AE111/110

Carina AT210

It seems you can get a good one (millage around 100k) out of these within my budget. Bluebrid is the cheapest among these and the Carina being the most expensive.

Have any of you guys used any of these models?

Can you please give give some idea about the fuel consumption figures and running costs of these?

I like the Carina(little over budget.... :unsure:) and the Cefiro (sky high running costs??? :o) the most what do you think?

Thanks for the advice guys.

I think I'll stay away from the A33 though pradferd...:( dont think i'll be able to afford the running costs...and also i think i'm still bit too young to be wafted along lol.. even considering gfs.

I think I'll go for a saucy drivers car instead...you said Mazdas were good drivers cars (Interplay?) Is this true for newer models like the BJ5P?

Also had a look a the civic EK3...looks nice...about the Honda city model, isn't it built especially for the Asian market in countries like India, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines and Pakistan (Wikipedia). If so how about the build quality? Is there a marked difference like in the Japanese and India Swifts?

If you're willing to be a bit adventurous you could get an E30 or E36 BMW 3 Series within your budget.... if you find a good car that has been looked after well you wont have much to worry about, and a Driving experience that very few other cars can offer as a bonus!

Having had both the Carina 1.8si and A33, I would recommend the Nissan as is sooo much more comfortable . The Carina fuel consumption is also 7-8 , in the City.

The Nissan is top of the line and has everything. Full stop. You feel pampered:)

But as Devinda said, its ideal as a car which you chill in the large back area while the driver drives you:) ( Having said that I love driving her as you just waft along).

Drivers car ? value for money = Mazda interplay / Astina / etc etc all for about a mill, and the balance money you can soup her up <_<:rolleyes:

Primera : again not too good on fuel and feels very light and jittery (IMHO ) but nice drivers choice though. Manual would be my recommendation.

Primera: again not too good on fuel – True, but by saving that extra couple of 100k you spend as premium buying a same or lesser class Toyota / Honda, you can pump that extra liters + pamper your ride with a nice set of a stereo.. etc… at the same time having a much more attractive, nicer looking ride.

and feels very light and jittery (IMHO ) – Very light & jittery :huh: ????? Since it’s “IMHO” I wont say anything. :rolleyes:

but nice drivers choice though - Very true

Manual would be my recommendation - Very true

………………………………………

Try to source a P11 Camino if possible… the best looking Primera ever built (IMHO) & definitely in your price range.

Hey hey Guys,

Apologies. Not meant to hurt anyones feelings. love love kisses kisses ...yuck.

I did say IMHO . :rolleyes:

:unsure:Yuck man....

The previous post is all in good spirit bro :action-smiley-060:

Edited by ash

Primera: again not too good on fuel – True, but by saving that extra couple of 100k you spend as premium buying a same or lesser class Toyota / Honda, you can pump that extra liters + pamper your ride with a nice set of a stereo.. etc… at the same time having a much more attractive, nicer looking ride.

and feels very light and jittery (IMHO ) – Very light & jittery :huh: ????? Since it’s “IMHO” I wont say anything. :rolleyes:

………………………………………

Try to source a P11 Camino if possible… the best looking Primera ever built (IMHO) & definitely in your price range.

man what took you so long! :) :)

thought Pills too would join in but i heard he is rather busy these days :rolleyes:

Edited by Ripper

………………………………………

Primera Camino that's an awesome Vehicle. if i remember correct Milindu got one in his fleet. 2.0 liter it is. are all Caminos got 2.0 liter engines?

Edited by Ruslan

Primera Camino that's an awesome Vehicle. if i remember correct Milindu got one in his fleet. 2.0 liter it is. are all Caminos got 2.0 liter engines?

yep...i think the manual ones are a little rare and ones in good condition are quite rare :)

I've checked out a couple to ditch the sprinter over but wasn't impressed with their mechanical condition...

For the money you spend on it..it's an awesome ride to own and run...