• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Need Help Choosing A Color...

Sparky

Browse internet and see some Astina pics.Check for authentic Astina colour schemes mazda launched.Compare it with the local paint shop colour card.Choose yourself.Car is yours .choice is yours.

MINIACE

Already checked out websites. I wouldn't have chosen black if I had known the finish was going to be this f*cked up. :(

yes black gets very hot.. belive me i should know...Yellow is flashy.. RED is also ok i guess..

but brilliant white will give u comfort... my suggestion is as minace said go for only the original colors...;

I have considered white... do you think it will have an effect on the car value? It is a rare color for an Astina...

I need help picking a color.

I've tried red and black, but the finish isn't good so I'm thinking of painting it again. I'm thinking of going back to red, but I'm open to suggestions.

How come you want to change the colour becaue the finish isn't good? What makes you sure that a new colour will bring out a better finish? I'm guessing it's a case of the painter cocking things up. Nothing to do with the colour.

I've tried red and black, but the finish isn't good so I'm thinking of painting it again. I'm thinking of going back to red, but I'm open to suggestions.

How come you want to change the colour becaue the finish isn't good? What makes you sure that a new colour will bring out a better finish? I'm guessing it's a case of the painter cocking things up. Nothing to do with the colour.

+1

If you're thinking of resale, would it not be best to go back to the original colour(i.e. as shown in the reg book)?

Take the one with the chick man. :lol:

She seems to really like that colour....her pants are halfway down a'ready lol.

On topic: be different is my advice forget the resale :angry2: and do what you want. Its your money and your car after all , why not go for that pearlescent effect ?

Had a car once with that and it was cool, dont know about Sl though.........

Also as GT Am says check the body condition and painter expertise,

Dude when Black is done correctly it looks awsome. Cons are heat n dust.

I had a good paint job done at first. But did the second time at da same place but with 2k n now my car is getting bubles here n there. It like havin a rash :( I think its due to putty beign not dried properly. Anyways I'm waiting till the bubble effect to spread as much as it can b4 doin another paint.

As the guys mestioned, its ur car n the best person to choose n decide is no other but ur self. ;)

Blue - May appeal to some...

Maybe it would be better appealing in this form...

23899010132_large.jpg

23899010131_large.jpg

No arguments there mate :man_in_love: ahhhhhhhhhh

Well it’s your decision as Ace said but just to give you some options to help out

Black

Red – The hot red

Electric blue

Pearl white may be ?????

The paint started peeling and bubbling as soon as I got it home. I take a new color, basecoat (the painter didn't bother with one) and a new painter would fix things.

I think maybe red or white...

The paint started peeling and bubbling as soon as I got it home. I take a new color, basecoat (the painter didn't bother with one) and a new painter would fix things.

I think maybe red or white...

I think you ought to seriously think about the painter thats going to do the job. Seems like your previous painter has done a very poor quality job. If I were you I will never go to that place again. Where was this place? I hope the Mods will pardon me for asking on the public forum. But if the paint started to bubble and peel off that quickly I think its better all of us know this place so we can avoid the same sentiment.

I think you ought to seriously think about the painter thats going to do the job. Seems like your previous painter has done a very poor quality job. If I were you I will never go to that place again. Where was this place? I hope the Mods will pardon me for asking on the public forum. But if the paint started to bubble and peel off that quickly I think its better all of us know this place so we can avoid the same sentiment.

Tudor in Pelawatte. He painted it in the week I was away. I didn't know about the basecoat (or lack of one) till much later.