• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Cayenne S Transsyberia Colombo

dihan

this is precisely the kinda banter that makes the forum entertianing...

i am 110% with you on that.

a grate example how OT's can keep the forum buzzing. i'm sure you all have experienced that disappointing feeling of seen no new posts after login in

oi what's wrong with me been the CM of WPC? j/k

i'll promise to give you guys a special discount on my permit LOL

You've got my vote!!! :D

Perhaps you can arrange for a special permit for all AL members when you come to power? :P

i am 110% with you on that.

a grate example how OT's can keep the forum buzzing. i'm sure you all have experienced that disappointing feeling of seen no new posts after login in

I was just being courteous as upon reviewing my posts on this thread I realized I had added nothing automotive to it (other than commenting on how garish the paint scheme was, that is) :D But you're right if it wasn't for the OT posts, this thread would have been done in a while ago.

I was just being courteous as upon reviewing my posts on this thread I realized I had added nothing automotive to it (other than commenting on how garish the paint scheme was, that is) :D But you're right if it wasn't for the OT posts, this thread would have been done in a while ago.

if you think you have not add anything automotive what about me???? all i've done is bitch about LK and his empire. must admit it has been a pleasant change from the usual MR bitching LMAO....

if you think you have not add anything automotive what about me???? all i've done is bitch about LK and his empire. must admit it has been a pleasant change from the usual MR bitching LMAO....

lol. True. :D

Interestingly enough, I just read an article by Namini Wijedasa about Lalith Kotelawala and his business empire. If you haven't read it already, take a look. I'm sure you'll find it interesting.

• 2 months later...
Nothing to be startled

It's just a hyundai snatafe with a differant badge

ahem, check thread dates before you reply to them for one thing...

and secondly, what are you talking about? where is there a Hyundai Santa Fe?

• 2 years later...

I remember seeing that vehicle too. I think had only the Transsyberia colour scheme and not the hardware; I remember I was trying to get a glimpse of the rear pointed snorkel but there was none.

maybe it was a fake after all and the owner suddenly grew up and removed the stickers and painted the wheels silver.

• 10 months later...