• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyota Gt Club.

Anusavin

This is for all the guys who have & love toyotas: Why don't we guys get together & plan to start Toyota gt club.

So that Starlet gt, Glanza, carina gt, levin, Trueno, Tercel gt, all toyota high performance car owners can meet & exchange information.

Hoping for a good responce...

• Like 1

i dont know about high performance, but i'm definitely in :D

Ya – don’t try to focus on the high power ones only- open it up for all – after all the make is Toyota and I m sure there are lot of corolla owners who are passionate about their ride even if it doesn’t hit the speed records

Discrimination is not a good way forward

Good Luck & all the best :grinning-smiley-003:

Ya – don’t try to focus on the high power ones only- open it up for all – after all the make is Toyota and I m sure there are lot of corolla owners who are passionate about their ride even if it doesn’t hit the speed records

Dear mazdaspeed

Thanks for the feedback, but would like to point out that this is not to discriminate any car owner but for those who love the speed thats all, and who are passionate about it as you are. So please don't take it the wrong way.

I love all Toyota makes anyways. :rolleyes:

Hi.This is superb idea.There is 10 to 15 Starlet GT n Glanza with my friends include my 1.so i can sure we can make the club better will start it soon.

Interesting..i too have few Toyota's. ppl, this is surely a good idea, lets form this club and i am sure as d other clubs we can go a long way, may be even longer way than d others in all d cases. and boss' having a Toyota ride him self is putting d things smooth? doesn't it Mads?

So lets make a plan, and meet up - get d members list and go forward! Madz are u with us? :)

Dear mazdaspeed

Thanks for the feedback, but would like to point out that this is not to discriminate any car owner but for those who love the speed thats all, and who are passionate about it as you are. So please don't take it the wrong way.

I love all Toyota makes anyways. :rolleyes:

Cool mate - :rolleyes:

Once again - Good luck

Interesting..i too have few Toyota's. ppl, this is surely a good idea, lets form this club and i am sure as d other clubs we can go a long way, may be even longer way than d others in all d cases. and boss' having a Toyota ride him self is putting d things smooth? doesn't it Mads?

So lets make a plan, and meet up - get d members list and go forward! Madz are u with us? :)

Sure thing you guys will have my full support. Keep me updated on the progress.

i was wandering whether i can join the club with my father's Corolla. or i'll wait another two weeks and join Honda club with my Civic :rolleyes:

i have no idea...but it does go from zero to sixty...isn't that enough from a ke20.....jeeez! :angry:

:lol::P

With all the crazy mods ppl doing for their cars, :action-smiley-060: u'll never no what to expect under da hood. It could vary from 6 to 60 secs :angry-smiley-048:

i too don't think this falls under discrimination. it's an effort to carve out a smaller group out of a bigger domain. similar to the local nismo club