• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Surprise Surprise Stig Reviled

Mani

Yeap, MS is waaaay to high profile to have been the stig. Pretty good laugh though.....also quick question this is stig #2 that's currently pounding out the laps right? So far there's only been the black one (Perry McCarthy) and this current white reincarnation right?

I agree with Andrew....just a publicity stunt. Well it looked that way from the exchange on the vid anyway.

Besides What would be the purpose of 'unmasking' the Stig anyway...that would make things less exciting ne? :rolleyes:

Then what of the future? new Stig comin in ?

i call it B.S by the producers....quick question though...where do u guys get the episodes from...i searched you tube but end up gettin hits from season 1 to about 9

www.watchtopgear.net

you can watch them without downloading....if you wanna download them, simply go to finalgear.com. They have all the episodes from season 1

ofcourse it's a stunt...remember schumi's so called lap,that was to establish that he was clearly not the stig...

i still believe it's ben collins...or maybe it's THE stig!,stig blomqvist(i know he's quite old but ya never know)

www.watchtopgear.net

you can watch them without downloading....if you wanna download them, simply go to finalgear.com. They have all the episodes from season 1

hey thanks guy...gona go start watchin them now