• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Quick Trivia Part 2

Supra_Natural

Hi Tango

you came closure but not the exact this is Volvo 700 series(760)

thanks

regards

sumith

No machan, thats a 4 series. Below is a 760, the creme de la creme of the Volvo line up in the 80s. One of their ads was pushing a bunch of them off a tall building with a crash test dummy inside it, to prove how safe they were.

VOLVO760-medium-2410_1.jpg

And here's a 460

1992_volvo_460-pic-37803.jpeg

Very different cars as you can see.

Edited by terrabytetango

LOL...check out the blinged out number plate!

I think thats the rain and the flash. I don't remember seeing it at the time. But then again, it was raining and I was trying not to get my phone wet :D

Harpo Gooneratne?

What the heck would he be doing at MIT after 7pm?

And you guys can guess the car too, ya know :D Its the whole point of the thread.

I think thats the rain and the flash. I don't remember seeing it at the time. But then again, it was raining and I was trying not to get my phone wet :D

What the heck would he be doing at MIT after 7pm?

And you guys can guess the car too, ya know :D Its the whole point of the thread.

That would be from the Jag XK series right? Bet he must be from the top tier of management to be driving a set of wheels like that.

That would be from the Jag XK series right? Bet he must be from the top tier of management to be driving a set of wheels like that.

Indeed, it is and and indeed he is! Jag XK8 is what the badge said. Your up. Unless terrabytetango wants the turn I stole from him to do this bit of detective work :)

Ahh not fair the image was named 944. It was too late by the time i tried messing with my mistake. Ok ur take

haha...not really macho...that was an easy one,I'm sure most of the guys would have guessed it in a jiffy...go ahead and post another one,otherwise I'll put some thing up tommorrow. :)

1st Gen Lotus Esprit with the John Player Special (JPS) black and gold paintjob.

Spot on! I remember seeing on of these at that horrible junction leading to Ward Place. It had one eye permanently open.