• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Civic Ek3 To Sir

RLan

Dilshan B is a race winning driver n a good friend n a gentleman of lot of AL members so pay some respect b4 just posting something on Al forms, we all in love with motorsports so i thin k this tread is going out of its origins :action-smiley-060:

A bit late in the day for that mate... this thread went up to orbit and came down. In my defense, I didn't bring up the name. ;) I just responded. I don't have the habit of throwing around names of people I know... dead or alive.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dilshan B is a race winning driver n a good friend n a gentleman of lot of AL members so pay some respect b4 just posting comments on Al forms, we all in love with motorsports so i thin k this tread is going out of its track

Dude, you shoulda seen this thread before the clean up. Clean ups actually. Sigh...

Anything to do with Honda, is quite happening these days.. reaches orbit faster than the Apollo 13.. :lol:

talking of hondas...did you see the next stage of the NSX?

or what they developed in place of it...the honda hsv-010

supposed to be taking on the GTR :)

guess hondas and nissans are meant to be going at each other :)

1445a_honda_hsv10-630op.jpg

talking of hondas...did you see the next stage of the NSX?

or what they developed in place of it...the honda hsv-010

supposed to be taking on the GTR :)

guess hondas and nissans are meant to be going at each other :)

1445a_honda_hsv10-630op.jpg

Only on the Super GT tracks dude. And those, at least the GT500 class, aren't really representative of the road cars.

Only on the Super GT tracks dude. And those, at least the GT500 class, aren't really representative of the road cars.

ah ok. i thought they would start off in the tracks and then release a road version later...

Hey whatever said, that baby blue civic has had a hell of a lot of work done to it.

One mans passion is not another's cuppa tea but i have to hand it to the dude. Man thats some ride.

A lot of effort and moolah methinks.

I like the speakers molded into the doors....

What would be the total weight of the car now vis a vis factory spec? Any ideas and thus P2W ? :unsure:

I thought the Mods didnt want forum members poking fun at the cars advertised. To each his own.. this is Mushtaq's old car-which has a racing history, despite its current state- dont think it has anything to do with the mentioned person

Just so you know, you guys are real headaches. This thread is a real headache. I need a caffine shot or summin.

Madz, said posts are offline. Pls check if its ok.

Edited by Pericles

Hey whatever said, that baby blue civic has had a hell of a lot of work done to it.

One mans passion is not another's cuppa tea but i have to hand it to the dude. Man thats some ride.

A lot of effort and moolah methinks.

I like the speakers molded into the doors....

What would be the total weight of the car now vis a vis factory spec? Any ideas and thus P2W ? :unsure:

A race horse in a bridal out fit...! Why?

ohh ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

somebody call 1 1 9 my showdies fire burning on the dance flooor.........

no disrespect vvti.... but i dont think you should call late dilshan bandaranayake as a dead man. cuz he should be remembered in our hearts :)

okk okk...

nuff talking ladies....

i went thru the whole thread and i think we should have a drag race here on gp or marine drive or millennium drive.

you people alws bragging about bigger engines and high end performance cars... soo its time to show us your true colours.

noo offense peri... y dont u take the challenge? i blv that u can win it easily..

war is over and we need something clutching...drags can fill that missing parts in our thrilling lives.. :D

soo guys.. wat now?

Edited by da_kool_guy