• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Civic Ek3 To Sir

RLan

now now.. please.. chooti putha owns a ford as well u know.. MFOC >......?

So next MFOC meet up, we can ask him to join us, we can give him a sticker to put on his ride... :)

I can give him mine as I still haven't put up the sticker due to a painting deliberation. Not sure whether to paint it black or keep the original blue.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gosh Peri...don't use so many big words,you know our friend has a huge comprehension problem as it is...I bet you right now he's googling every other word in your posts trying to come up with a retarded reply.

say,aren't you the fella who used to post as "ek3" and got your ass handed to you by supra and co in them maruti threads?...back with another handle I see...

but please,do feel free to enlighten us mortals with your glorious wisdom.

:bye: :bye:

dude did I tell u anything?

Now y do u wanna raise u r voice against an issue which is related to some other person????

Naha im not EK3

i would love to meet VVTI at a track to c how fast his tin can is :violent-smiley-030:

Classic thread !

Hey Choooti, be careful man.. :rolleyes:

You think that everyone has only one car ?

:action-smiley-060:

VVTI has a car which will you in no way can be called a "Tin Can" , I recommend NOT asking him for a drag........

I aint talking about his Nissan either........!!!!!

<_<

I do agree that the Al forums seem to have gone down the proverbial toilet a bit...why is that ?

Anyway - as we discussed some time ago the MFOc is planning a track day........maybe we can actually get the guys on this forum to all come, do a timed lap and have some fun?

Life is too short to be taken so seriously anyway :blink:

I hope we can get the Honda club, the Italian club and any other clubs all together for a nice day out?

thats only when Peri is at work... :) He is now somewhere getting plastered... we can have all the fun we want.. :)

heh heh, but i fear teh troll :unsure: lol, so is ok, is your show, do it for teh lulz :D

Edited by shanX

Come on guys. Please. Grow up. If you start arguing with a fool, people would have a hard time figuring out who is the fool.

I've given up the idea about the conversion. It seems like a waste of money considering the fact that I'm no race driver. I just want that little bit of extra power when I drive long trips.

And seems like my question about 'fuel consumption' has become a big deal for some folks. As someone clearly stated it's a piece of information I wanted to findout. Because, though I was facinated about the idea of conversion. All I wanted was a little bit extra powerful sedan for my everyday use. Ofcourse I wasn't expecting to get 15kmpl (as some of you might have thought). But I was expecting it to be something like 6-7kmpl.

Anyways, after reading all the comments from you guys (I mean, the ones ON TOPIC), I feel it's not the best idea for me considering the my goals. I nearly went for a Subaru Legacy B4 TT. But unfortunatly some other commitments took that away from me. :action-smiley-060:

I'm going to look at a Nissan Primera P11 soon. Hope it'd be good :rolleyes: and a Peugeot 406. For some reason I like the looks of P11 over the Honda EK3 or ES. Now please, Honda boys, don't brand me a Nissan boy. I'd rather be a fan of a good car regardless of the make.

Anyways, thank you all of you guys for helping me. I'll keep you guys updated.

Rlan, ever considered a Passat? mate bought a 2002 Passat, Manual, 2.0T for 1.8 mill and she is a great car. Moves well for her size. Parts are fairly reasonably priced. Not a common model but VW reliability. .

Edited by VVTi

Rlan, ever considered a Passat? mate bought a 2002 Passat, Manual, 2.0T for 1.8 mill and she is a great car. Moves well for her size. Parts are fairly reasonably priced. Not a common model but VW reliability. .

I don't really like VW Passat. I wouldn't mind an Audi A4 though. But I'm bit uncertain about going for an Euro car. Do you know how is the market for parts and stuff (A4 and Passat)?. Cheers.

gimmeabreak.jpg

Honestly guys. This stops right now. Any more OT stuff and the poster goes on "approved comments only". Basically your posts won't show unless a moderator approves it.

And for the record, I don't get plastered. I was at a wedding anyway. Working. So no drinking on the job.

Funny, I was wearing a tie just like the dude in the pic...

guys guys guys....chill!

these sorta things are bound to happen from time to time when so many diverse group of people get together and have a forum like this...

some of the screen names here have real faces behind them and some don't...i have the privilege of being a member here for a long time and have made great friends with quite a few people.

we might not see eye to eye on certain issues... but being people who are into cars a sort of loyalty to ones preferred brand will always be there...

case in point...i drive a humble old corolla... that car has been bashed so many times by so many people...

Never lost friends because if it...

And though i'm not sure it's the case here and i can be completely wrong on this...but i feel that those who have met on a person to person basis tend to be taken more seriously than those who just pop up with tall claims... we have seen many folks like that here and the most recent been one Mr.Nihal from crisco :D

I'm short of time to write a proper post so do forgive me for that... in short... i don't see the reason for anybody to leave the forum. Lets meet up and the next AL g2g...have a few pints and have a good time eh :)

after all...life's too short to be fighting over these silly little things... and more than that loose friends and potential friends over it

just my 2c

+1

well its not really about the Honda's. its about the nissan's that people like you are so sensitive of :angry-smiley-048:

if your man enough accept my challenge & bring any car of your choice to pannala. i will run my EG6 lets do 15 laps & see if you can drive as fast as your mouth :angry-smiley-024:

Rather strange eh Chooti...? when I posted a thread trying to identify all Jap cars under 1600cc that are considered fast, your EG6 never showed up...! :rolleyes:

You missed a damn good drag at Mirigama.... :P Had you been there, you could've actually demonstrated the said capabilities of the claimed EG6. (I sure hope it's yours)

I'm planning on another track day, together with MRM... hope you'll be around...

Cheers n chill.... ;)

and even for me.. i hate people coming up and asking me what the fuel consumption in the car. because like everyone here who has high performance cars (not me) didnt buy it for the fuel consumption. or didnt do it up for that reason.. so its really annoying to hear it...

my opinion is, if u are gonna do up ur car.. and want more power, and this and that.. u will eventually have to compromiise on the fuel.. u cant have both.....

i hope i ma right on this one..

Just for sake of curiosity what are the high performance cars our members have and how much it does on fuel.. I really wanna know if i can offered the fuel bill in one of them.

8 - 10 Kmpl ??? 6 - 8Kmpl ??? below 6 Kmpl this matters really

Edited by MkX

Just for sake of curiosity what are the high performance cars our members have and how much it does on fuel.. I really wanna know if i can offered the fuel bill in one of them.

8 - 10 Kmpl ??? 6 - 8Kmpl ??? below 6 Kmpl this matters really

Oh mate we have super cars here... :)

Some of our Super cars will make Super cars die of shame....

Not the super / exotic cars, but performance cars like, Subaru STI, Civic Mugen TypeR, Lancer EVO, etc

if i were to guess...i bet the N/A would be more towards 6~8

turbos must be around ~4

as always..depending on mods, traffic condition and style of driving

it would be interesting to see how well cars like DD's EvoX handles fuel :)

especially in rallying and the likes one need decent mileage without having to take gallons and gallons of fuel adding to the weight

If you check my profile, you will see that I Don't drive a Nissan. And this dead guy's name is supposed to mean anything to me? No disrespect. Why are you driving a dead guy's car?

Dilshan B is a race winning driver n a good friend n a gentleman of lot of AL members so pay some respect b4 just posting comments on Al forms, we all in love with motorsports so i thin k this tread is going out of its track

Edited by RACERSEDGE