• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Chevy Camaro In Sl

Z.u.L

Our tax money or not.... this guy has a good taste!! I mean seriously there isn't any better Muscle car than this (other than the viper... nobody is crazy enough to bring that down)...

Well the ZR1 comes to mind but I agree on the visual appeal of the Viper though. The older, first and second generation Dodge Vipers look amazing.

Edited by Kavvz

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually I am one of these goons machang.. :))

Last month we went to Trinco and I was following my freind's car in my Pick Up truck..... so for you it would have been 2 political goons, right??

Car being followed by a pick up truck = Ill gotten wealth + Body guards?

Well if the hat fits....

Machang, most politicos we have at the moment know better than to flaunt their wealth, the big sharks who are really skimming the country is doing it in style and we will never know how much or when or why.

Care to wonder why the Exchange Controls were relaxed last week???? Now any Tom and his Friends Dick and Harry can transfer money out SL with no restrictions!

You think these buggers are stupid to bust it on some car that will lose its appeal in 6 months??

This kind of stuff only excites little girls with PS2s and watching re-runs of Transformers.

Did someone say Porsche Cayenne?

I had a good look at this car yesterday. As someone said in the thread this was bought down by the guys who bring vehicles down for LHD to RHD conversions.

Talking of Bumble Bee from Transformers, this had all the badges on hub caps, door sills, bonnet and all. But its not a Super Charged.

I shall upload a few pics when I get my phone cam adapter.

What the guy (owner of the company which brought this down) said was that a certain clothing exporter has confirmed that he will buy it.

Chic magnet or whatever the interior was crappy, with real bad plasticky feeling to it and nothing special. I could hardly see the front from the driving seat and if someone has claustrophobia god help him / her.

But my friend who went for a drive in it says that it goes like stink. Also exterior looks awesome up close.

I had a good look at this car yesterday. As someone said in the thread this was bought down by the guys who bring vehicles down for LHD to RHD conversions.

Talking of Bumble Bee from Transformers, this had all the badges on hub caps, door sills, bonnet and all. But its not a Super Charged.

I shall upload a few pics when I get my phone cam adapter.

What the guy (owner of the company which brought this down) said was that a certain clothing exporter has confirmed that he will buy it.

Chic magnet or whatever the interior was crappy, with real bad plasticky feeling to it and nothing special. I could hardly see the front from the driving seat and if someone has claustrophobia god help him / her.

But my friend who went for a drive in it says that it goes like stink. Also exterior looks awesome up close.

Thank God for you Gummy! Some people will finally get some sleep tonight!!! I am glad we managed to clear teh good name of our Politicos!!!! :):action-smiley-060:

Ugh! Another politician or the off-spring of such mindlessly flouting their ill-gotten wealth? These guys make me sick. And wasn't someone recently yakking on about how we don't live in a Banana-republic?...okay well, yeah.

hold your horses dont jump to conclusions..... i hate it when people always go around spreading rumours for political reasons

Edited by Chooti Putha

Actually I am one of these goons machang.. :))

Last month we went to Trinco and I was following my freind's car in my Pick Up truck..... so for you it would have been 2 political goons, right??

Car being followed by a pick up truck = Ill gotten wealth + Body guards?

Yeah.. and also you smashed a poor guys Corolla. :lol:

American cars=crappy interior/ fit & finish. I see that everyday.

the fb pics show the transformers logo on it...is this the real deal then?...the transformers edition?

Where on earth does the FB pics show the transformers logo on the car???....unless i'm looking at the wrong link!!

Aren't the transformer edition very limited??

Edited by akila_9692

ah well, chooti putha is completely right on this one. i know the guy who brought this down. its for a RHD conversion. and they have plenty more where it came from. you might see it in the showrooms with the H3 for some time. and yes, its the transformers edition. no, its not supercharged. he's quoting 26 million for it.

but as someone pointed out, sadly, that's a lot of money to spend for a guy who wants a transformers toy. it probably handles like an elephant with rabies, and goes very very fast in a straight line. where in SL that straight line is would be a question for debate. that beinf said i'd give my left nut to own one, but that's just the 12year old in me speaking

IMHO that's just the problem. any one with 26mil + a touch of class would obviously get some thing like a carrera S or a cayman.

but then we have seen sadly that money and class just don't mix in the country...

hold your horses dont jump to conclusions..... i hate it when people always go around spreading rumours for political reasons

True. I might have been a bit hasty there, but there's so much mud on those buggers (I refer to politicians in general here not just the ones in power; my dislike for politicians encompasses the ones currently in power, the opposition as well as err...ex-generals and ex-terrorists) does it really matter?

Edited by Kavvz

A contender for the Chrysler 300 would be a Dodge Charger not a Chevy Camaro.

The Chrysler 300 and Dodge Charger both share the same underpinnings from the previous generation Mercedes E class and were both built by the former Daimler Chrysler AG. Some of the interior components are the same too. As far as I can remember they even have identical instrument clusters.