• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Chevy Camaro In Sl

Z.u.L

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(other than the viper... nobody is crazy enough to bring that down)...

Rumour to say there is a Viper in Sl....... :rolleyes:

No papers .........etc etc

Nope - before ya ask me I dont know if its true...its a rumour. :unsure:

Seems like this car is causing quite a buzz (as it should, I imagine). Can I just say.. I like it a lot :)

That said, the transformers bits and pieces are ridiculous and spoil the car, IMO

I'll have the Black pls.. mmmm

2010-camaro-2.jpg

;)

Edited by LaZyBoY

Seems like this car is causing quite a buzz (as it should, I imagine). Can I just say.. I like it a lot :)

That said, the transformers bits and pieces are ridiculous and spoil the car, IMO

;)

Yeap. Gotta agree. Some of the online comments on the posted website are hilarious. My personal favorite so far:

"The Bumblebee Camaro is like Mr. Olympia sporting a Barney the Dinosaur tattoo. You may be a badass, but are obviously a dumbass. -Tomac

(7/22/2009)"

Yeap. Gotta agree. Some of the online comments on the posted website are hilarious. My personal favorite so far:

"The Bumblebee Camaro is like Mr. Olympia sporting a Barney the Dinosaur tattoo. You may be a badass, but are obviously a dumbass. -Tomac

(7/22/2009)"

:lol:

but then we have seen sadly that money and class just don't mix in the country...

I have to disagree with you on that. I believe there are some very fancy/expensive rides in SL. The issue is the way I see it the priorities of the folks who can afford such expensive rides is to have something unique, a car that is not available in SL rather than something practical. That's why we are seen lot of American cars hitting our shores.

Was in dubai for the holidays and saw a couple of the "transformers" edition plus the normals ones running around, quite a large car for a two door. Black indeed looks nice and so is the red. Went for the Dubai motor show as well and the chevy camaro was one of the entrance ticket raffle winning car as well(nope, did not win it!):)

just heard on YES FM morning show that its going to be exhibited next thursday at a particluar location. Car seems to have generated quite a hype.

Was in dubai for the holidays and saw a couple of the "transformers" edition plus the normals ones running around, quite a large car for a two door. Black indeed looks nice and so is the red. Went for the Dubai motor show as well and the chevy camaro was one of the entrance ticket raffle winning car as well(nope, did not win it!):)

just heard on YES FM morning show that its going to be exhibited next thursday at a particluar location. Car seems to have generated quite a hype.

Heard on the radio .... Morning show :)

he must have borrowed it mate

Or just photographed himself sitting in it maybe? The pictures in the linked album only show him sitting in the drivers seat, not actually driving.

The car is technically supposed to be here only for the conversion right? is there any truth in the story that they might offer it for sale here after all?

Edited by Supra_Natural

Or just photographed himself sitting in it maybe? The pictures in the linked album only show him sitting in the drivers seat, not actually driving.

The car is technically supposed to be here only for the conversion right? is there any truth in the story that they might offer it for sale here after all?

anyway i can confirm tomorrow its his or not

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=3633...mp;id=505050640

i agree in this picture the behind of his STI is visible....so he may have checked the car out at some hotel parking lot

Edited by Chooti Putha

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=3633...mp;id=505050640

i agree in this picture the behind of his STI is visible....so he may have checked the car out at some hotel parking lot

If you look at the photo comments, it certainly seems like that guy is the owner. But who knows...

And just a reminder to all of us to be conscious of facebook privacy settings :rolleyes:

Edited by jehan80

If you look at the photo comments, it certainly seems like that guy is the owner. But who knows...

And just a reminder to all of us to be conscious of facebook privacy settings :rolleyes:

but notice the owner has not commented in any of the pictures.... even when someone has asked him who the owner is....he hasnt replied to it

but notice the owner has not commented in any of the pictures.... even when someone has asked him who the owner is....he hasnt replied to it

I'm sure if someone gets an exotic car, they would know how to spell it's name and not to call it a "Shevy"..!!