• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Gtr Arrives In Sri Lanka

darinwrxsti

BTW Darin, you didn't answer my question. Think the new owner will like to do a shoot? I'm sure a number of Mags will be interested.

That is an awesome idea, Hopefully the new owner is an agreeable bloke and wont mind

Edited by Supra_Natural

Seriously, Its too bad we couldnt do a proper shoot before the car was sold huh? Well there's always a supercar meet to look forward to!

Yeah, even tho Ripper did get a few shots in. But a meet would be nice, if the GTR attends. Maybe get the GTR, M Spec and Evo X all in a row :)

Yeah, even tho Ripper did get a few shots in. But a meet would be nice, if the GTR attends. Maybe get the GTR, M Spec and Evo X all in a row :)

yeah...but gotta say shooting it outdoors would be the best cos it was quite tough to shoot in at darin's place...very little available light and i couldn't move around that much with the tripod cos the place had many cars at the time...

But gotta say...if the new owner is the same guy folks are talking about here...i doubt the car will be available for shoots or even a super car meetup!

Just had a look at the count of posts in the thread. Its 223.

Wonder how many of posts we'll have if someone imports a Ferrari Enzo, a Lambo or a Bugatti Veyron :-)

After the full completion of 'Maga Naguma' that is :-)

Just had a look at the count of posts in the thread. Its 223.

Wonder how many of posts we'll have if someone imports a Ferrari Enzo, a Lambo or a Bugatti Veyron :-)

After the full completion of 'Maga Naguma' that is :-)

I'm gonna bring down a Gallardo. A lime green one with gun metal rims.

I dream of it every night! :blink:

Not even super cars are safe in the hands of morons.

A bit harsh don't you think? At the end of the day it is HIS car and he/she has the privilege of doing whatever with it; including driving into a lamp-post / lending it to friend... whatever.