Jump to content

Project Moggie - Present Status


kusumsiri

2,183 views

About 3 years later, the car is back on the road. Photos showing the current condition of the car will be included here.

Let me first add a few close-ups.

IMG_20201101_135834.thumb.jpg.4d7588c8bd87173c867c9a4fda43ca84.jpg IMG_20201101_135847.thumb.jpg.33cb5a6b5174f13e2a5ca99bea6def45.jpg

IMG_20201231_101747.thumb.jpg.96a53dfe20650eefbdeee2475873275b.jpg IMG_20201101_133622.thumb.jpg.09a665af77732fc41e9419f27417b486.jpg

IMG_20201101_134352.thumb.jpg.f0b91faf1ddce595258d4aff2e2e5bc4.jpg IMG_20201101_134606.thumb.jpg.81ada383e96c3e9777575cb0850d0920.jpg

IMG_20201101_134644.thumb.jpg.907b190b1b876417efd46d3f4f2d7ab5.jpg 2020-12-31-06.thumb.jpeg.8799db6163347f4e81c433c71e927b9a.jpeg

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by kusumsiri

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 4

18 Comments


Recommended Comments

Neat! Great work. Feeling the unique smell you get from the retro cars. And the cold you feel when you touch the metal/chrome 🙂 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
16 hours ago, Sylvi said:

Bride is getting ready waiting for the ?

Why not. Any member of AL can come and behold her.

Link to comment
8 hours ago, kusumsiri said:

Update

Here are some full size photos of her.

IMG_20210227_165731.thumb.jpg.548abe0d267335b400e84de79b9c1a1a.jpg 

IMG_20210227_165701.thumb.jpg.f5ea3c7524bd9e1c4200573b0a816acf.jpg

IMG_20210227_163855.thumb.jpg.850f20f01d1639d39b72427875abc532.jpg

IMG_20210227_164010.thumb.jpg.a9d34237eabfcefdb9bb94576e9afe0b.jpg

Love the leather smell on early 50's British cars, takes me to a different era.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
On 3/4/2021 at 5:39 PM, kusumsiri said:

Why not. Any member of AL can come and behold her.

:love-smiley-045:😍

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 3/4/2021 at 9:20 PM, kusumsiri said:

Update

Here are some full size photos of her.

IMG_20210227_165731.thumb.jpg.548abe0d267335b400e84de79b9c1a1a.jpg 

IMG_20210227_165701.thumb.jpg.f5ea3c7524bd9e1c4200573b0a816acf.jpg

IMG_20210227_163855.thumb.jpg.850f20f01d1639d39b72427875abc532.jpg

IMG_20210227_164010.thumb.jpg.a9d34237eabfcefdb9bb94576e9afe0b.jpg

Been reading your blog since the beginning. The final result truly shows the passion of a true patrol head. Bravo Sir!! 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
On 3/5/2021 at 2:50 AM, kusumsiri said:

Update

Here are some full size photos of her.

IMG_20210227_165731.thumb.jpg.548abe0d267335b400e84de79b9c1a1a.jpg 

IMG_20210227_165701.thumb.jpg.f5ea3c7524bd9e1c4200573b0a816acf.jpg

IMG_20210227_163855.thumb.jpg.850f20f01d1639d39b72427875abc532.jpg

IMG_20210227_164010.thumb.jpg.a9d34237eabfcefdb9bb94576e9afe0b.jpg

 

On 3/4/2021 at 11:09 PM, kusumsiri said:

Why not. Any member of AL can come and behold her.

All you are missing is an a/c to compliment the alternator .

Link to comment
MasterDon

Posted (edited)

Very nice. I have spare 1000 gearbox if you want. Taken off my tourer Minor when I did a 5 speed conversion. Free to a good home lol.

Edited by MasterDon
Link to comment
8 hours ago, MasterDon said:

Very nice. I have spare 1000 gearbox if you want. Taken off my tourer Minor when I did a 5 speed conversion. Free to a good home lol.

@MasterDon Mine 1st gear wheel wear out badly and giving a grinding noise in first & reverse gears. How about the condition of yours ? Let me PM you ?

Edited by kusumsiri
Link to comment
On 5/20/2021 at 11:19 AM, kusumsiri said:

@MasterDon Mine 1st gear wheel wear out badly and giving a grinding noise in first & reverse gears. How about the condition of yours ? Let me PM you ?

The gearbox was taken out of my Tourer while it was a runner about six years ago. It didn't have any  issues as I recall, but having sat awhile, cannot be certain how it'll work now.

Link to comment
2 hours ago, MasterDon said:

The gearbox was taken out of my Tourer while it was a runner about six years ago. It didn't have any  issues as I recall, but having sat awhile, cannot be certain how it'll work now.

So seems your one is better than my existing gearbox. I would like to have it. How can I get it ? Shall we talk via personal messages ?

Link to comment
Guest
Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

AutoLanka Cars For Sale

Post Your Ad Free [Click Here]



×
×
  • Create New...