• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyota Belta

M navy

tanks dude....i new at least there will be single one who will answer this question. :alc:

macho is there any specific prob in the suspension system like the N16??

Machan in all seriousness why would you want to buy a belta? 30 kilomteres per liter is horrible. Buy my mazda tribute, it gets 45 KMPL.

mama sinhalenma kiyannam uba class 1 kata hari gihin egena ganin.

ado ai ube maha un pita ratin path wuna unda??? :action-smiley-060:

ai ubata lankawe hitiyata sinhala amarui wageda???ubata kiyanna one ewa mama dannawa eth methana kiyanne na...eglish walin tikak puluwan wunama hari lokui neda macan???

mara scene 1 thama lankawata giya kalak...

ado aththatama mokakda ban ube level 1???kiyapan balanna anik ayatath ahaganna?

hari mata english ba kiyamuko...eth awulak na..eth ubata sinhala bane.uba kohen path wuna ekekda???

speaking 2 or 3 phases of english does not make you a man stupid asshole.

pita rata enna one ekekta english katha karanna puluwan ban..anunge kunu adina ekatath puluwan...eka mathaka thiya ganin.

mandabuddika sudda. :action-smiley-060:

ඩියර් ඩම්බෑස්..ව්හට් තෙ හෙල්ල් අර් යු ටොකින් අබ්වුට්.යු ආර් ක්ලේර්ලි රිටාර්ඩඩ්.බට් අයි විශ් යු ඖල් තෙ බෙස්ට් විත් යුඔර් බෙල්ටා පර්චේස්.ඈන්ඩ් අයි ෆීල් සොරි ෆොර් යුර් පේරන්ට්ස් අන්ඩ් දෑට් අන්ෆොර්ටුනට් ගර්ල් ව්හූ එන්ඩ්ස් අප් මෑරින්ග් යු.

And I sometimes wonder why I ever bothered posting in the first place :P A moment of madness at the best of times ! I mean any car salesman would have answered the first question and for a price check, one only needs to look in the autolanka classifieds !

Incidentally chaps I know car prices have always been a little bit nuts in Sri Lanka but some things I just find ABSURD. For example there is a AE110 on Autolanka classifieds for 2.7 million if I read the figure correctly. I mean surely you can get a decent 121 at that price ?!!! Also if I'm not mistaken the government offered duty concessions recently and the rupee has also appreciated against the Dollar and Yen, but car prices seem to have gone up than down ! How is this in any way possible ??

ඩියර් ඩම්බෑස්..ව්හට් තෙ හෙල්ල් අර් යු ටොකින් අබ්වුට්.යු ආර් ක්ලේර්ලි රිටාර්ඩඩ්.බට් අයි විශ් යු ඖල් තෙ බෙස්ට් විත් යුඔර් බෙල්ටා පර්චේස්.ඈන්ඩ් අයි ෆීල් සොරි ෆොර් යුර් පේරන්ට්ස් අන්ඩ් දෑට් අන්ෆොර්ටුනට් ගර්ල් ව්හූ එන්ඩ්ස් අප් මෑරින්ග් යු.

Nyaaaaahahahahahahahahahaaaa!!!!! Now that's what I'm talkin' aboot!!! :lol:

BRUTALITY! :D

:duel: hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa bring it on....!!!!

tanks dude....i new at least there will be single one who will answer this question. :alc:

macho is there any specific prob in the suspension system like the N16??

I have heard that when you take a corner with 4 people in the car each averaging 64kg, at around 85.5kmph with the steering turned a to full left or a full right, the car becomes unstable and might either skid, spin, topple over or crash. But only at that speed. Slower than that is shape. I also tested this by going to a car sale and asking for a test drive. I told 3 people in the car-sale to get in and we went to a playground, i turned the steering full to the right and accelerated for 25 seconds till i reached 85.5kmph. This is when the suspension felt like it was slipping.

This is for the 1000cc belta and I drive a white colour one. Not sure if its the same for other colours ok. So not 100%sure what it will be if you buy a different colour.

:rolleyes:

PS: Don't just take my word for it about this. Ask around and you'll get more exact details.

But you should also learn that if something is too good to be true, it normally isnt. And dont sit on your ass and bitch about people who dont help you. Maybe there's a reason they dont (or dont want to).

@master_don: hoo hooo you cant speak sinhala... hoo hoooo.. :rolleyes:

Edited by Watchman

mama sinhalenma kiyannam uba class 1 kata hari gihin egena ganin.

ado ai ube maha un pita ratin path wuna unda??? :action-smiley-060:

ai ubata lankawe hitiyata sinhala amarui wageda???ubata kiyanna one ewa mama dannawa eth methana kiyanne na...eglish walin tikak puluwan wunama hari lokui neda macan???

Listen good. This is autoLANKA, not autoSINHALA. There are other languages spoken here, not just Sinhalese.

We have been thru THIS before too. Don't think your the first crusader who thought all Sri Lankans should speak Sinhalese, like you seem to think your the first one to buy a Belta.

The language chosen on this site is English. Stick with it.

Try doing this BS and making me waste time trying to figure out what you typed, and your backside WILL be in trouble.

Machan in all seriousness why would you want to buy a belta? 30 kilomteres per liter is horrible. Buy my mazda tribute, it gets 45 KMPL.

I can only speculate but I think it's because of the extra belts that's built into the Belta machang. I hear it has won the safest car in 2010 because of this exact feature. Additional belts. M Navy, go for the Belta bro. You'll enjoy this safest ride I'm sure. Demotivate wenna epa machang Belta ekak ma ganin

Well yes there is a lot of rear leg room and the bubble shape with a greatly pushed forward engine has increased interior capacity a lot.. Also the flat rear floor without that hump which was there in older models makes it easy when 3 people are in the back. Access to the boot from inside comes quite handy in long journeys too :)

I can only speculate but I think it's because of the extra belts that's built into the Belta machang. I hear it has won the safest car in 2010 because of this exact feature. Additional belts. M Navy, go for the Belta bro. You'll enjoy this safest ride I'm sure. Demotivate wenna epa machang Belta ekak ma ganin

Adey stop lying machan. I can take my tribute upto 350 kmph and make 90 degree turns without rolling the car over. Think your balta can do that? Plus mine comes with 5 seat belts. Oh yeah and the boku allow wheels add to the safety of the vehicle!

Edited by jdnet