• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Quick Trivia 3

Watchman

2 minutes ago, Kavvz said:

Would love to. I on the other hand am never busy. Its against my core principles....

20201103_042716.jpg

Oh god imagine buying this car (you need some considerable money) and then sticking an R and and S badge to it ?

On second thought I can spare some time, I deduce that it is a Ricedeze Bathz C Class (the new one)

3 minutes ago, MaleCortana said:

Oh god imagine buying this car (you need some considerable money) and then sticking an R and and S badge to it ?

On second thought I can spare some time, I deduce that it is a Ricedeze Bathz C Class (the new one)

Had the same sentiment when I saw this on a car page as well!! But no, only partially correct. Full marks for assessment of the car owner though! :D 

Edited by Kavvz

1 minute ago, Kavvz said:

lol Had the same sentiment when I saw this on a car page as well!! 

But no, only partially correct. Full marks for assessment of the car owner though! :D 

ooh interesting, gonna wait and see who gets it then o.0 

3 hours ago, Gummybr said:

Those add more powerrrr...... Surely not Sri Lanka.

Thankfully no. Picture has Canadian plates. Must be the cold weather or some form of severe head cold that is causing this...Or maybe just a rich Canadian Trishaw driver ?

Edited by Kavvz

2 minutes ago, Kavvz said:

20201103_043023.thumb.jpg.7b38ba6e657394aa8850753516bbd080.jpg20201103_050556.jpg.ca58dcdd8ed28fdeae4c19292545553d.jpg

20201103_092144.jpg

I thought the C43 and C63 had those weird mustach looking diffusers? Only thing I can think of is the S Class?

The last time the Germans United as such (M Sport, AMG, RS) they created the Panzer ?

15 minutes ago, MaleCortana said:

I thought the C43 and C63 had those weird mustach looking diffusers? Only thing I can think of is the S Class?

Yes an S class coupe I believe! As for it being a C43 or C63: Not sure they all do look alike...Even the E class coupe is very similar to this (which is what I thought it was). However, upon closer examination it looked like it was the even more expensive (double the price of the C43 Coupe I think) S-Class !>? Posted as found below. You be the judge! :D 

The last time the Germans United as such (M Sport, AMG, RS) they created the Panzer ?

Good one! 

(Not sure if it is an AMG, but its looks like the current S-Class Coupe...Although why anyone with that kind of money would do such a thing to one is beyond my understanding  ? !  Perhaps its just a very expensive April fools joke or something?) 

Anyways, over to you. Take the floor @MaleCortana

20201103_093522.jpg

Edited by Kavvz

8 minutes ago, Kavvz said:

Yes an S class coupe I believe! Posted as found below. Not sure if it is an AMG, but its definitely a newish S-Class Coupe...Although why anyone with that kind of money would do such a thing is beyond my understanding  ? !  (Perhaps its just a very expensive April fools joke or something?) 

Over to you @MaleCortana

20201103_093522.jpg

Aiyo! The S was actually from the original car, the fake badging threw me off, wow that actually do look like an actual S63 wtf.

Moving on my obsession with Initial D I shall grace your presence with this one:

Hint: It matches the Halloween theme pretty nicely (If you're a fan you'll get it else it'll confuse you ;) )

e4fe886eb2a2d58a5ba164bb32132cb1.jpg

4 minutes ago, MaleCortana said:

Aiyo! The S was actually from the original car, the fake badging threw me off, wow that actually do look like an actual S63 wtf.

Yeap you pretty much had it from the get-go...Its fitting you circled back to landed back on it. 

4 minutes ago, MaleCortana said:

e4fe886eb2a2d58a5ba164bb32132cb1.jpg

Initial D>? For Datsun>? I don't totally get the reference but is that a Skyline R32? 

Edited by Kavvz

Just now, Kavvz said:

Skyline R32? 

RIP that was too quick :(

Yes it is, a Skyline R32 GTR aka Shinigami GTR driven by Rin Hojo (Drives the streets at night at lethal speeds in search for the man he believes is responsible for the death of his fiancé) 

best quote from the series about him: "he is not a Shinigami, but a poor soul controlled by one"

Snapshot20130514110533.15.jpg

1 minute ago, MaleCortana said:

RIP that was too quick :(

No worries! Care to go again? Take my turn. (I only have something lame from the news to post, so you should go! )

1 minute ago, MaleCortana said:

Yes it is, a Skyline R32 GTR aka Shinigami GTR driven by Rin Hojo (Drives the streets at night at lethal speeds in search for the man he believes is responsible for the death of his fiancé) 

best quote from the series about him: "he is not a Shinigami, but a poor soul controlled by one"

Ah! Ended up googling it a bit more too. Cool Scene.

38 minutes ago, Kavvz said:

No worries! Care to go again? Take my turn. (I only have something lame from the news to post, so you should go! )

Ah! Ended up googling it a bit more too. Cool Scene.

Okai, here's a bit of a tuff one, it's a Veilside Body Kit car that was sold in auctions recently 

FB_IMG_1604418062715.jpg

Okay to keep the ball rolling here's a timely news clip. Won't comment on the news item itself, but on this clip there are 7 vehicles that I spotted: 

1. MP Wanniarachchi's  vehicle

2. MP Gamanpilla's vehicle

3. MP Ranatunga's vehicle

4. Lorry that comes up behind MP Wanniarachchi's vehicle and comes to a screeching halt

5. Small purple lorry that drives by MP Gamanpilla as he is preparing to throw the clay pot into the river

6. Bus parked on the other side of the bridge MP Gamanpilla is walking on.

7. Grey van that drives by MP Ranatunga as he gets into his car.

Identify 6/7 for a win. And 7/7 to show us who's the boss :D 

Edited by Kavvz