• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Quick Trivia 3

Watchman

1 hour ago, matroska said:

While the visual cue can be still confusing - based on your description I'm gonna go with Datsun since only Datsun/Prince/Nissan would have such a convoluted model naming scenario. 

Datsun Cablight /Datsun Sunny Cab  later became the Vanette that was shared with Mazda and Mitsu. The early version would have shared the Sunny Engine (A series) 

image.png.c698217daea6e04e19738c6d58d902bf.png

Correct over to you. I think this did need more effort. Here's the original picture.

Correct name should be Datsun / Nissan Cherry / Sunny van C20

https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/ダットサン・サニーキャブ/日産・チェリーキャブ

WhatsApp Image 2024-05-16 at 9.15.18 AM.jpeg

50 minutes ago, matroska said:

Been a while - any takers?

Didnt see this. Coming from our neighbours the brand used to own Ssangyong (until it was sold off) and Daewoo trucks. Quanto

1 hour ago, Gummybr said:

Didnt see this. Coming from our neighbours the brand used to own Ssangyong (until it was sold off) and Daewoo trucks. Quanto

too easy? But yes you're correct. I can't seem to find the picture i used for this 😕 

15 hours ago, matroska said:

too easy? But yes you're correct. I can't seem to find the picture i used for this 😕 

Yes too easy.

Why dont you guys try this. A design I hate so much.

Triv01.jpg

2 hours ago, Gummybr said:

Yes too easy.

Why dont you guys try this. A design I hate so much.

Triv01.jpg

Isn't this the Xylo double cab? same maker..

6 minutes ago, matroska said:

Isn't this the Xylo double cab? same maker..

Maker is correct, but there are two names that should pop up when you see the vehicle and Xylo is not that. Its related though. 

6 hours ago, Gummybr said:

Maker is correct, but there are two names that should pop up when you see the vehicle and Xylo is not that. Its related though. 

Mahindra imperio/ Genio? 

Regardless, if there’s one thing I can agree on, it’s that I despise this design as well. The facelift looks much better imo, at least comparatively

24 minutes ago, Duan27 said:

Mahindra imperio/ Genio? 

Regardless, if there’s one thing I can agree on, it’s that I despise this design as well. The facelift looks much better imo, at least comparatively

Yes I will accept either, take the floor. The problem was it was a neither here nor there design as if the designer was confused as to what he wanted to design a Double Cab / Single Cab or a Lorry.

1 hour ago, Gummybr said:

designer was confused as to what he wanted to design a Double Cab / Single Cab or a Lorry.

OR...the designer was hoping this would be the next big thing in automotive design. First came the crossover SUV followed by Crossover hatchbacks and Crossover sedan/coupe...they wanted to give the world the "SingDub Truck Chop".

Posted (edited)
On 5/28/2024 at 5:25 PM, Gummybr said:

Yes I will accept either, take the floor. 

This should be a fairly easy guess for y’allIMG_9768.jpeg.fc3b1542984d7147806d97f4ed37119d.jpeg 

Edited by Duan27

On 6/2/2024 at 3:50 PM, sathyajithj99 said:

Hyundai Coupe

On 6/3/2024 at 2:56 PM, john cooper said:

Hyundai Tiburon, AKA Hyundai Coupe

That's right! It's the 2nd generation Hyundai Tiburon/ Coupe. I've seen quite a few in SL, some of them pretty clean, others riced to the moon and back lolimage.thumb.jpeg.9b5d0175db065b488417c08913608623.jpeg

So over to you @sathyajithj99 since you answered first? I don't mind if @john cooper takes the turn either, you guys can go ahead and decide.

21 hours ago, Duan27 said:

That's right! It's the 2nd generation Hyundai Tiburon/ Coupe. I've seen quite a few in SL, some of them pretty clean, others riced to the moon and back lolimage.thumb.jpeg.9b5d0175db065b488417c08913608623.jpeg

So over to you @sathyajithj99 since you answered first? I don't mind if @john cooper takes the turn either, you guys can go ahead and decide.

@sathyajithj99Your turn bro

8 minutes ago, Gummybr said:

Looks very similar noh? But it aint a Cedric think of something smaller.

I've had my fair share of success in this trivia - but I think it's not good to rest on my laurels. 

5 minutes ago, matroska said:

I've had my fair share of success in this trivia - but I think it's not good to rest on my laurels. 

You can become a medalist.... Floor is yours sir.

Nissan Laurel it is, I love this design

29549_168.jpg

29549_160.jpg