• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

A Good Place To Repair Phones ?

kalana

man these phone technologies has gotten so advanced in the last few years. also prices seems to have dropped a bit.

I remember the time when I bought my nokia 6230i back in 2005 cost me 32k! :blink: :blink: in that time it was a good phone, and after 7 years Im still using it. Only things I have changed is the charging IC and the battery. dropped it about 10 times but nothing happened very durable phone.

My dream phone in that era :)

thanks guys it's cost me 65K and Nirosha thanks for the link fella. :)

thanks bogzy. :)

Machang whats your opinion on the Galaxy S2 so far now that you've used it a bit? I'm thinking about springing for one myself so I want to know what it's like to actually use.

Machang whats your opinion on the Galaxy S2 so far now that you've used it a bit? I'm thinking about springing for one myself so I want to know what it's like to actually use.

so far i have found few things with it first one is back side of phone getting warm up with heavy usage second one is phones back housing look and feel cheap and the phones earphones are not very good according to few of users with heavy usage battery life don't last very long so far i don't have this problem.phones video and picture quality is very good and the screen is very nice to look at and this phone feel very light on the pocket.

overall it's a very nice phone to use with lot's of positive things. good luck SN. :)

• Like 1

so far i have found few things with it first one is back side of phone getting warm up with heavy usage second one is phones back housing look and feel cheap and the phones earphones are not very good according to few of users with heavy usage battery life don't last very long so far i don't have this problem.phones video and picture quality is very good and the screen is very nice to look at and this phone feel very light on the pocket.

overall it's a very nice phone to use with lot's of positive things. good luck SN. :)

Thanks machan... will look into it.

what about Xperia Arc S? http://www.sonyerics...n#view=overview

Galaxy has a Dual core chip and better GPU performance... My thinking is simple: if you're going to spend north of 60K on a phone you might as well get the very best one possible at the price. :)

• Like 1

Galaxy has a Dual core chip and better GPU performance... My thinking is simple: if you're going to spend north of 60K on a phone you might as well get the very best one possible at the price. :)

Arc S retails for just under 50k while S2 is 65k+

from experience i noticed though i have gone for (almost) the best phones for the price, i have rarely used up to its potential.

still, i like the long battery life of the S2 (on paper) compared to the ArcS

another thing is whether to replace my 6 month old HTC Incredicle S which is doing great

Im using a Droid 2 Global for sometime now. :sport-smiley-027: :sport-smiley-027: the screen is a disaster. Doesn't respond @ all sometimes. Thank god is has the hardware keypad. Else i would have smashed it long time ago. :sport-smiley-005: Sigh. But Samsung screens are much better than of Motorola as i suppose.

Well I took the plunge and bought the Galaxy SII... It really is a very nice looking thing and it seems lighting fast compared to my trusty old E72 (Properly Godayata Magic lol)

Let's see how it holds up.

congratulations SN it's a good choice and good luck mate. :)

it seems lighting fast compared to my trusty old E72 (Properly Godayata Magic lol)

Dude you call the e72 old? then I guess I should call my 6230 a ancient relic! :D well it probably is compared to these new phones nowadays, guess its high time that I bought a new one like the galaxy, atleast with a easy payment scheme or something. btw congrats on your new purchase machan. any one interested in a 6230? :sport-smiley-004:

I hate those flip phones most of them will malfunction after using for some time. I remember 2 dead motorola flip phones, v50 if I remember right, lying about my house.

but my dad has an samsung flip phone hes been using it for years without any problems.

Any good tablet PC deals to be had?...say below 60000,7 to 10 inch capacitive touch screen running Android or Windows,not fussed about the OS as long as I can install the Opera browser...Are those chinese ones any good?

Speaking of old phones, looking at getting one of em old Motorola flips (that work). Any ideas?

Lifelong flip and Motorola fan here,..I used half a dozen and never had any problems,the Moto A1200 and V70 still are my most favorite phones.

There are a couple of outlets still selling those old V3s I believe,Checkout the wow.lk classifieds.

edit: here you go.they have the V3i.D&G version too..classy! lol

http://#####/detail.php?siteid=493451

Edited by MasterDon

that link doesnt work machan, I've heard the V3 is a good phone, I remember there was a V3 craze those days when it came out. It aint that old is it?

Oh.The forum software must have automatically censored it,just put wow.lk inplace of the ###s...The V3 came out around 2005/6 I think.

Any good tablet PC deals to be had?...say below 60000,7 to 10 inch capacitive touch screen running Android or Windows,not fussed about the OS as long as I can install the Opera browser...Are those chinese ones any good?

Lifelong flip and Motorola fan here,..I used half a dozen and never had any problems,the Moto A1200 and V70 still are my most favorite phones.

There are a couple of outlets still selling those old V3s I believe,Checkout the wow.lk classifieds.

edit: here you go.they have the V3i.D&G version too..classy! lol

http://#####/detail.php?siteid=493451

I'm checking out an Archos. Selling point for me is the one with the 250Gb HDD. SD card versions also available, plus dual core OMAP procs running at 1.5Ghz. Interested in the storage, useful for picture work, and nice way to display portfolios.

But I think the prices are a little higher than it should be since it just became available. Should settle down soon.

Check out the Archos G9 range. Cheapish side too, available on amazon.

I'm checking out an Archos. Selling point for me is the one with the 250Gb HDD. SD card versions also available, plus dual core OMAP procs running at 1.5Ghz. Interested in the storage, useful for picture work, and nice way to display portfolios.

But I think the prices are a little higher than it should be since it just became available. Should settle down soon.

Check out the Archos G9 range. Cheapish side too, available on amazon.

Hmmm Archos eh?It never really occured to me.I had a Archos MP3 player eons ago,solid thing it was... was stuck looking at Dells,Galaxy Tab and Huaweis..,and yes the G9 prices seem very good considering the specs.Thanks a bunch Peri!

the link doesnt work machan.

then the v3 is old as my ancient 6230 :D are those v3's on wow.lk brand new?

Click on the first search result. http://www.google.lk...iw=1366&bih=643