• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Tesla Motors - Cars That Will Change The World

Californikan

The difference between AL and the international forums is that on the international forums (like in developed countries) the most important thing is correct facts and correct information.

Well go on its very intriguing to see how "kalu suddas" who were educated, fed and given free healthcare from our "godayas" money move to a place with some white meat and all of the sudden think they are one of them.

Correct information is much more important than where the information comes from and individual personalities. Our fellows seem to have the exact opposite mentality. See above.

If your definition of correct information is some website article that popped up in a google search i got news for you, websites,blogs,news papers are biased. pretty much every online reviewer has sponsors and they would obviously not be impartial in their opinion.

Thats why people come to forums and ask for advice from real world users who have hands on experience with long term usage. And you have none ! ! ! So in this case people who have proven to be helpful and knowledgeable have much more credibility than a some random article some blind faith follower digged up.

Regarding your challenge, here is a hybrid thread that I was not a part of that very quickly descended into the usual AL ragging, name calling and chaos within the first few posts on the first page http://forum.autolan...id-maintanence/ .

Hmmmmm if i didnt know better looks like someone is going "pak pak pakaak"

But no thats not like you cali now is it, you never back off from a challenge.

Im talking about a poll that will make you have a better understanding of where you stand in this forum, not a discussion.

This kind of behavior never happens on international forums, which is why to people on international forums and in other countries, the AL forum often seems like this....

Correct, this sort of thing never happens in other forums be it International or Lankan because the moment they see a poser spreading misinformation they ban him. Fortunately for you Madz, Peri and the other admins here have a much better tolerance than most mods i have seen on other forums.

• Like 1

What exactly is 'bucket day'? And what purpose does it serve/signify? It doesn't seem too different from ragging: Why is it considered different from ragging?

So called 'seniors' and 'juniors' both get covered with sh*t on bucket day.

Ah! So its a bonding experience: A little send off for the graduating class and a welcome for the newbies? Weird way to do it- To each their own I guess. Thanks for the explanation.

You missed my point by a mile. We're all goday no. You are posh because you are from the abroad. But there's no point trying to argue it out. I'll let the cats snarl at each other. It's much more fun!

You didn't answer my question Komisiripala, even after I asked it in 3 different ways.

How come you did not humbly observe that Supra's two posts, #99 and #105, are completely filled wrong information?

Did you not know all his information is wrong? Or did you know his information is wrong, but chose to remain silent?

You didn't answer my question Komisiripala, even after I asked it in 3 different ways.

How come you did not humbly observe that Supra's two posts, #99 and #105, are completely filled wrong information?

Did you not know all his information is wrong? Or did you know his information is wrong, but chose to remain silent?

no one cars about ur teslas or ur priass's... do something with ur life man... may i suggest gardening..

Cali stop bieng a p*ssy and take up my challenge. Let us know your user name in the other sites you post on. If you cant do that then STFU and GTFO.

Because supra's my bestest friend in the whole wide world and we play hopscotch and horaa-police together! Hee hee hee

I'm not here to verify anything anyone said. As it was pointed out, all reviews are biased.

I'm just here to tune into the latest season of californication!

• Like 2

Yooooohoooooo....Supra......where did you disappear to ??? I have some bad news for you.......you are wrong yet again.

Tesla begins delivering the Model S to car magazines for extensive track testing and road testing

Inside Line performs the world's first fully instrumented track test of the Tesla Model S.....http://www.insidelin...track-test.html

2012_tesla_model-s_f34_fe_814122_717.jpg

2012_tesla_model-s_actr34_fe_814129_717.jpg

2012_tesla_model-s_actr34_fe_814127_717.jpg

Unlike you Cali my friend, I dont spend my day waiting for someone to reply to my post just so I can jump in and post another advertorial while attempting (and failing) to be sarcastic. So do excuse me for the delay in replying.

If you actually READ the article you linked to (again I'm probably expecting too much here), Edmunds were sent a car (by trailer no less) for a short track test to test one specific aspect of the model S; it's performance. At no point in this article do they say they managed to drive it on the road even. But a proper road test involves lots of driving over a couple of days in different areas/condition and includes things like range testing/passenger opinions and so forth .. No one has been able to do this type of test on the Model S yet, because Tesla won't give them a car for a long enough time. Which is exactly what I said in my post that you've quoted here...

Now stop being a p*ssy and take up the challenge. Let us know your user name in the other sites you post on. If you cant do that then STFU and GTFO.

Edited by Supra_Natural
  • Like 2

Oh look, Tesla are now allowing TWENTY minute test drives! Wowee!

http://www.thetrutha...-tesla-model-s/

Edit: even with all of twenty minutes, the reviewer has managed to fit in quite a bit of useful info on the Model S, and it's all quite positive. He does note, yet again that they have no idea of the car's actual range, since they weren't allowed to test it.

P.S. Cali stop bieng a p*ssy and take up the challenge. Let us know your user name in the other sites you post on. If you cant do that then STFU and GTFO.

Edited by Supra_Natural
  • Like 1

so what happened to our resident tesla expert? The moment I asked him to prove something, he's missing....

I have a feeling he's intentionally delaying replying just so he can say that he has better things to do than reply to this thread.... Hes probably still reading it though lol.. Cali, you're probably itching to reply man, go ahead, it wont make a difference either way.

• Like 1