• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Lambo In Sl!!!!!!

skyliner33

Not really. No one should be above the law. Let it be Dilantha or any politicians brats. If the law or regulations state an import should be taxed a certain amount, then the rule should apply to every single person in this country.

Think it like a tax permit, some people gets it and some dont, at least Dilantha has honoured the country by winning those races, and to see the SL flag on the winner's car makes me proud, dunno how its applicable to you.

Think it like a tax permit, some people gets it and some dont, at least Dilantha has honoured the country by winning those races, and to see the SL flag on the winner's car makes me proud, dunno how its applicable to you.

My point still stands. No one should be above the law and rules should not be bent for a single person regardless of what he has done for the country.

My point still stands. No one should be above the law and rules should not be bent for a single person regardless of what he has done for the country.

So are you ok with issuing tax permits for Doctors and University Lecturers?

Really? you wanna compare it to a tax permit??:D

Ahh you're one of them "i'm a patriot because I have a flag as my facebook profile pic and I liked a SL-armed forced group". Now that's something to be proud of right? Why give a F*#k about creating a country or society where every citizen has equal rights and opportunities despite their political affiliations; right?

• Like 1

There are gazettes and LAWS governing who gets a permit and what benefits a permit entitles you to.. Those are not given on the whims and fancies of the Loku Haamu or race loving Baby-Hammus.

This is not abt importing cars for some political retards, If Doctors and Lecturers getting tax permits for every 5 year, Why not Dilantha who has won many International races and gets only one? and also that car is not something he bought, It was an award.

You are so blinded with the hatred for the political jack asses, and cant clearly see the fact here.

• Like 1

This is not abt importing cars for some political retards, If Doctors and Lecturers getting tax permits for every 5 year, Why not Dilantha who has won many International races and gets only one? and also that car is not something he bought, It was an award.

You are so blinded with the hatred for the political jack asses, and cant clearly see the fact here.

It's not about who deserves it or not. Its the fact that it's not LEGAL! geez!

It's not about who deserves it or not. Its the fact that it's not LEGAL! geez!

So you would be ok, If he was given an one time tax permit instead?

Look, if you dont understand how a law is made and applied in a country there's no point going on.

Same here mate. :punish2:

• Like 1

lemme dumb it down to your level:

its like a father lining up all his kids and pointing at one and saying "Your My Favorite"

A LAW is a LAW. it HAS to be applicable to Everyone.

And seems to me like our "Baladari" don't mind him running on garage plates for ages now.

Dear dumbass,

1) Whether it's an award or he paid a million dollars for it, it's still legally considered an import when he brings it down to Sri Lanka.

2) It doesn't matter what he did for the country. The laws should apply to him the same way it does for everyone else in this country. That's the whole point of a legal system. Bringing doctors and lecturers permits into this argument does not validate your b.s. since the issuance of permits was approved by a majority vote through the parliamentary process, thus making it legal. This case on the other hand is not completely legal as only one man made the decision to allow him to bypass the law. In a fair legal process, if he were to bypass that law, everyone else should be able to as well and one man alone can't decide to change the law. It has to go through parliament.

Do you even know how the parliamentary procedure works?

It's idiots like you that have no understanding of the legal process and democracy that makes me weep for the future of the country.

Edited by jdnet
  • Like 3

I cant remember people getting so excited when Sanath got his car..... I guess Sri Lankan's only love Cricket Players.

Also I cant remember the last time anyone from any country how ever rich they were denying that they didn't like seeing a Lambo on the roads!

This is a Automotive forum, be happy we have another Italian great on our roads and hope there will be more to come. How it came here, take it to a political forum.

And by the way guys, Dilantha what ever said and done has done a lot to Sri Lanka. I dont know how some of you take automotive racing but to me to say that a Sri Lankan races with all the big boys in the proper races on a international level is a big achievement. So some respect for him would be good!

• Like 1

I cant remember people getting so excited when Sanath got his car..... I guess Sri Lankan's only love Cricket Players.

Also I cant remember the last time anyone from any country how ever rich they were denying that they didn't like seeing a Lambo on the roads!

This is a Automotive forum, be happy we have another Italian great on our roads and hope there will be more to come. How it came here, take it to a political forum.

And by the way guys, Dilantha what ever said and done has done a lot to Sri Lanka. I dont know how some of you take automotive racing but to me to say that a Sri Lankan races with all the big boys in the proper races on a international level is a big achievement. So some respect for him would be good!

Try to understand the point Watchman and JDnet are raising noob.It has nothing to do with Dilantha and his achievements.Jeesus Christ! A guy photographs a coupla shit cars and he thinks he's gods gift to Sri Lankan motoring.No wonder you're getting raped by trolls in your little website.Sorry if I hurt your tender feelings by this, please don't clutter every FB page saying how MD was so mean to you.

lemme dumb it down to your level:

its like a father lining up all his kids and pointing at one and saying "Your My Favorite"

A LAW is a LAW. it HAS to be applicable to Everyone.

And seems to me like our "Baladari" don't mind him running on garage plates for ages now.

Listen you dumb ass I havent told its legal, and again im not trying to cover up the president, as an international champion of our country Dilantha deserves at least to take the car he won to his land.

1. Agreed to point one.

2. It is an exceptional situation where he has made the country proud. So this may be the least that country can pay back to him,

Jack asses like you so blinded with the politics and do not clearly see the sky.

Madz, I'm not going to let this go now.

Ok lets start retard.

He put a flag on his car. Yes we are all proud,but, no, we do not owe him anything. It was his choice to put the flag and he has the respect of Sri Lankans for his action that does not, in any way, mean we should let him bypass a law. The main problem in this country right now is retards like you that think certan people should be above the law.

No, I am not blinded by politics. It is you, an individual who has no knowledge of the parliamentary procedure or the legal process in this country and democracy as a whole, who are blinded.

And please stop arguing with me about the law and creating exceptions for people. The fact is that in a democratic society, all people are equal in the eyes of the law. You could be the president or a peasant who brews kassippu to put food on the table and you should be treated the same either way.

Do us all a favor and learn a thing or two about law and order.

Thank you.

Edited by Pericles
  • Like 4

Also, I think it's nice that you have a hard-on for Dilantha, but let me ask you this;

Is Dilantha the only person that brought pride to this country? If not, were the other people allowed to just hop over the law as they wished?

If you think people who do something great for the country should not pay taxes, then you need to request the government to make a motion in parliament and pass it through a vote, instead of arguing with us. Since if that happened, it would be legal, we would not have any problem with it.

Edited by jdnet

Listen you dumb ass I havent told its legal, and again im not trying to cover up the president, as an international champion of our country Dilantha deserves at least to take the car he won to his land.

well JD already said what i wanted to say.

dumbo, you yourself says that "its not leagal"

if that's your logic. Dilantha won some races in malaysia and so on. but there are people who represented sri lanka in WORLD CLASS events on olympics and so on and, did everyone else get treatment like this?

in a country that is ruled by thugs and monkeys its not surprising that the government favors one guy. i know this specially, since my f**k-tard cousin (in law) is a politician himself

however it is. if there is a law. IT IS A LAW FOR EVERYONE.

and the person whom you say "Deserves" is actually using it to MAKE MONEY FOR HIMSELF now,

• Like 1

i dont know how much knowledge you have on international affiars.. but even the olympic medalists for the US has to pay taxes on thier prize money.....!

• Like 2