• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

2013 Toyota Vios

Shanjeev

Don't know why Toyota is ruining the beauty of these cars. The 2003-2005 Vios is way more more better in terms of design.

Like someone said, its just like a baby of Vitz and Geely..... they have just made it worse!

Edited by Simplelife
  • Like 2

I think it is not still in the production. (Toyota Thailand Website still shows the 2nd generation Vios only.)

I think these are some model cars for Vios 2013.

http://www.cbt.com.m...s-in-bims-2013/

315d1352013163-%E0%B9%82%E0%B8%95%E0%B9%82%E0%B8%A2%E0%B8%95%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%B2-%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%95%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B5%E0%B8%A2%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%AA%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%87-all-new-vios-ecocar-2013-%E0%B8%95%E0%B8%B5%E0%B8%95%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%94-%E0%B9%81%E0%B8%99%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%99-vios2013.jpg

Below model also found when search for Vios 2013 and for me it is better than above shown two models.

http://www.pantip.co.../V13020962.html

V13020962-0.jpg

All-New-Toyota-Vios-2013-Rear-View.jpg

Still need more information for the final model.

Edited by Sampath Gunasekera

i always thought nissan is the only leading ugliest 4 door JDM sedan maker it seems toyota is giving competition for nissan in ugliest 4 door sedan sector with new axio and now this. :sad-smiley-066:

Edited by nexus
  • Like 3

• 2 months later...

Its got the new Toyota family face. I am not sure but I saw something like this near Malabe about two weeks back, and I was wondering whether its the New Toyota Corolla because just like this it had some design features of the Axio.

Its got the new Toyota family face. I am not sure but I saw something like this near Malabe about two weeks back, and I was wondering whether its the New Toyota Corolla because just like this it had some design features of the Axio.

Not just the face. Nowadays all Toyota family cars seem to have that chrome line and that sloping rear light

Corolla is sticking with the same 2011 design. I hope they might change the design of it next year.

Toyota Corolla 2013

etgkuo.jpgidx5qh.jpg

34xoz2b.jpg

The first two pics are of the Toyota Auris which was launched last year (ironically the platform is shared with the current Corolla), it comes in a hatch back as wellas a wagon in Eurpe.In some markets it is sold as some version or another of a Corolla coupe.

The last pic I believe is the Asian variant of the next gen Corolla (the export model not the Axio), saw a European/ African version design/blueprint a few months back which the back was weird with the number plate on the bumper instead of the boot lid and to me the front had a weird squashed Avensis front meets the new Toyota family face look to it...but seemed much more handsome than the current Corolla and the Axio.

Either way all variants are supposed to be based on the concept of the Toyota Furia. Supposed to be launched for 2014...

Really i love the new corolla and the vios.but its correct that toyotas are getty uglier ,day by day,as well boring to drive...when i had my last trip to colombo in an axio,i felt my 13 yeras old 121 is way ahead...really the cvt is boring to drive,and the seats are bit uncomfortable too.also the sudden accelerations are not so freaking as the 121.it seams the performance is getting back,day by day.

Really i love the new corolla and the vios.but its correct that toyotas are getty uglier ,day by day,as well boring to drive...when i had my last trip to colombo in an axio,i felt my 13 yeras old 121 is way ahead...really the cvt is boring to drive,and the seats are bit uncomfortable too.also the sudden accelerations are not so freaking as the 121.it seams the performance is getting back,day by day.

Compare it with something of it's class a honda civic or lancer EX and you'll see a batter difference