• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Please Explain Me Toyota Allion Gear Modes

aselaplus

Question

I'm having a Toyota Allion 260 model. It's gear has modes of P,R,N,D,S,B,

Can anyone can explain what are those stands for and when and for what purposes which each mode is used?

Does S mode is used for traffic driving ? Please give me a deep explanation and application of gear system

@CJ5 : and fore-go all that leg exercise ? think of the muscle toning !! I would even say double clutching ! j/k..maybe the reduction of bad drivers would ease the congestion ? :D.

Yeah! I didn't tell you about the problem I had with the muscle toning! I began experiencing a noticable inbalance, with my left foot and right foot and I began limping as the right foot did not get as much as mucle toning as the left foot!! The A/T solved all that!! :D

Noobs! :P

LOLZ

What's even more embarrassing is the 'hill start' feature on the manual transmission Honda CRZ. The car adds the brake for a small time frame so the driver won't go backwards after releasing the brake...EPIC NOOBS!