• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Good Tyre Brand....!

abcjayasinghe

15 hours ago, Dee Jay said:

Hi! @amsandun! Did you buy the Thailand made Falken tyres? If so, how did they perform and your review about them?

Hi, actually I didn't go with the Falcons as that set was manufactured much earlier from the time I was looking at them. (maybe about one year or so). It wouldn't have mattered but I decided to go with a set of Hankook tyres (Korean made) with a recent date of manufacture.

Now almost 25,000km done and no any complaints so far. Looks almost new. tread wear is minimal and so is the road noise. But I have no experience with many brands, just talking with the experience in this set. Bought at 14,000/- each (This was near the end of 2021 🙂).

10 minutes ago, amsandun said:

Now almost 25,000km done and no any complaints so far. Looks almost new. tread wear is minimal and so is the road noise.

How about the wet and dry grip and cornering performance at high speeds as well as the braking distance of the Hankook tires?

1 hour ago, Dee Jay said:

How about the wet and dry grip and cornering performance at high speeds as well as the braking distance of the Hankook tires?

From what I feel and experience, it handles well and ride is smooth. They cope well with all the conditions and situations you are concerned above. Braking distance is short and stops firmly but comfortably. Never experienced any skidding.  

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, amsandun said:

From what I feel and experience, it handles well and ride is smooth. They cope well with all the conditions and situations you are concerned above. Braking distance is short and stops firmly but comfortably. Never experienced any skidding.  

Thank you for the review :) 

• Like 1