• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

I'm not sure if this is qualified to go into the AutoLanka Funniest Moments thread...

lol the 'golayas' three wheel of my auto electrician has a steelmate security system fitted to his three wheel.. an an HID bulb as well..

I dont knw i wouldnt want to start the engine of my three wheeler from 50 feet away as I walk towards it giving ample time/room for someone standing by it to just jump in and ride away.. not like you can keep the doors locked till you reach the vehicle :D

• Like 1

stupid three wheel owner what is the point of fitting a security system to three wheeler dumb ass.

btw is that a 121 i saw on the background.

lol

Edited by Magnum

I dont knw i wouldnt want to start the engine of my three wheeler from 50 feet away as I walk towards it giving ample time/room for someone standing by it to just jump in and ride away.. not like you can keep the doors locked till you reach the vehicle :D

I'm assuming the engine would cut out if any of the controls are touched, like in a regular car starter/security unit, if the key isn't inserted first...

A friend of mine who had fixed a remote start security system to hos prado told me that the reason to fix it was that he could turn on the and make the heated vehicle cool enough for humans he enters it,

Well don't know if the tuk tuk has ac or the wiggling of water in the sprite bottle reduces the temprature.

lol the 'golayas' three wheel of my auto electrician has a steelmate security system fitted to his three wheel.. an an HID bulb as well..

i have seen a three wheel with HID, it was one of those three wheels with double headlights like the one in the video

As if there werent enough delays in trains as it is; some stupid ass has to go create another delay. I bet that jacka$$'s fat mamma might have been mentioned quite a few times in that train.

The problem is that some people here don't know the difference between being "cool' and being "stupid"

• MADZ locked this topic