• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

yes well that's the one

No, theres two. This car was originally from Kuwait AFAIK. There's also another 928S as well.

Rs 6 mil is a bit optimistic really! Clarkson brought a barely running version for 1500 pounds on Top Gear!!!

what about the red one in Kithulgala?

The one in Kithulgala is not a 928 but rather a 944. Its somewhat looks similar but actually two entirely different models.

Edited by rayman

Introducing the "champ" of night racing (@1:40). It's ironic how they have called it "Loka Vinaasayata Pera".

A word of advice: You might fall off your seats listening to this, so brace yourselves.

Oh Nooooo...

And why is everyone wearing necklaces ? Aiyo .....

Is that a type of paint or is the paint fading away on the fender?

i ts the sun spots throught the leaves :P and about the nano, i agree.. without the ferrari crap, it would have look 'ok'

https://plus.google.com/u/0/111258362040794495143/posts/cf1Vym1dLSW

Interesting. Nissan says we'll see more on the 15th. Its either a compact SUV type or (long shot) a hot hatch. Either way, I like it. I just hope its priced decently once it comes to this country, not ridiculously like 5 million for a 1.6l petrol toy like the Jukes.

https://plus.google.com/u/0/111258362040794495143/posts/cf1Vym1dLSW

Interesting. Nissan says we'll see more on the 15th. Its either a compact SUV type or (long shot) a hot hatch. Either way, I like it. I just hope its priced decently once it comes to this country, not ridiculously like 5 million for a 1.6l petrol toy like the Jukes.

Lets do hope that it will not be similar to a Juke. A hot hatch is long overdue for Nissan after the demise of the Sunny / Pulsar / Almera. With the 1.6 turbo they have a winner and they have renault to help them with the handling if they need.

Lets do hope that it will not be similar to a Juke. A hot hatch is long overdue for Nissan after the demise of the Sunny / Pulsar / Almera. With the 1.6 turbo they have a winner and they have renault to help them with the handling if they need.

Nissan know how to make hot hatches that handle well ;)

Realistically tho, I just don't think they are looking at that market. The compact SUV market segment is much bigger, and all companies wanna make money. Maybe something to challenge the Evoque types?

Well they used to have some of good cars (like your ex VZR and the Primera's), but currently the Renault's are at the top of the hot hatch market with the Twingo's and Clio's and Meganne's, and it seems that they are the best at that business right now. If you can share your platforms, engines and transmission why not the suspension.

Well I think it was Nissan who created the compact SUV (cant say SUV more like the crossover) segment when they came up with the Qashqai / Dualis to replace the Almera and the Primera. They were so successful that others seeing the money to be made started entering that market segment, like the Q3s and Evoques. They have an Evoque challenger in the form of Infiniti's EX, and they were the first to come with the performance SUV long before the Range Sport and the X6 with the FX.

So they have that covered, and the only gap I see is for a small affordable hot hatch. The March and the Tiida cars are very tame compared to the offerings from competition. There is/was also a Tiida race car series I think in the Arabian countries and I checked the specs on them and they were just normal 1600cc cars with 115bhp :speechless-smiley-004:

• MADZ locked this topic