• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

Actually I was thinking of opening a new thread… then again thought not to, if Peri decided, enough is enough and try to overtake Dev again. Then Again we’ll have to open another thread “Peri does it again”. :rolleyes:

LOL ...good point :)

On the other hand, you could be the next possible threat even to Dev, at the rate you’re going... :angry-smiley-048:

nah...dev and peri are miles ahead of me,its gonna take miracle to catch them up.....for now i'm content on being a regular poster... :)

It’s official

Our beloved Devinda has become the biggest post whore of Auto Lanka overtaking Peri on his way to the TOP posters of all time.

Congratulations Mr. Zzzz… Keep it up !!!

111afy.jpg

Thanks Machan! :)

totally non intentional , but an achievement of sorts none the less :lol:

ahh... well that was bound to happen eventually at the rate he was going...

Next target: 10,000 Posts!!!

any guesses as to how long that'll take? :P

probably a lot longer given the recent developments :P

Actually I was thinking of opening a new thread… then again thought not to, if Peri decided, enough is enough and try to overtake Dev again. Then Again we’ll have to open another thread “Peri does it again”. :rolleyes:

On the other hand, you could be the next possible threat even to Dev, at the rate you’re going... :angry-smiley-048:

:lol: smart thinking!

hmmm yeah i get the feeling that in the future its going to be all HelRazor :D , with possibly Jadeyblitzen nipping at his heels :P

nah...dev and peri are miles ahead of me,its gonna take miracle to catch them up.....for now i'm content on being a regular poster... :)

you'd be suprised at how fast the post count can mount when your not intentionally posting , but merely keeping the threads rolling ;)

I'll just be happy with the "First to 5400" title :) Besides, I've had it long enough. I think the count was somewhere like 1500-2000 when I took the lead from Fuzzo.

if Hola was no baned im sure he already breaked the 10000 post mark by replying to every damn thging

For sure its not the number of posts makes one superior, its how legitimate and productive each post is. Sad to say, but the truth is approximately 20% of daily posts are just invalid and inappropriate. Mainly aimed on the post counts. Some are still under impression of, replying for all posts are compulsory. Sad!

MINIACE

For sure its not the number of posts makes one superior, its how legitimate and productive each post is. Sad to say, but the truth is approximately 20% of daily posts are just invalid and inappropriate. Mainly aimed on the post counts. Some are still under impression of, replying for all posts are compulsory. Sad!

MINIACE

ouch!......well atleast the "post whores" in this forum KNOW what they are talking about neda?....i mean their bite IS as big as their bark......

oh well,you can't please everybody...HelRazor out!

MINIACE

well said, btw u close to 3000 post mark :alc:

ouch!......well atleast the "post whores" in this forum KNOW what they are talking about neda?....i mean their bite IS as big as their bark......

oh well,you can't please everybody...HelRazor out!

for the small time u been a AL member, u have posted a lot mate, :)

I say boys, no fights. After all we are celebrating Dev's rise to post whore superior. And I'm celebrating the mums birthday so I got no time for this ;)

no fight peri...just a friendly disagreement,that's all :)

for the small time u been a AL member, u have posted a lot mate, :)

thank you!

After all we are celebrating Dev's rise to post whore superior.

Dev is throwing a gala party soon after Mahagastota HC in Nuwaraeliya!! Celebrating three..Anyone guessing the second and third??? BTW Congrats Dev for First (post superior thing) and second (sent you a text wishing you! ;) ) !!

MINIACE

Dev is throwing a gala party soon after Mahagastota HC in Nuwaraeliya!! Celebrating three..Anyone guessing the second and third??? BTW Congrats Dev for First (post superior thing) and second (sent you a text wishing you! ;) ) !!

MINIACE

Thanks a bunch Ace :)

lets at least wait till the end of the month to be able to pay for a proper treat ;)

DEV_Z Congrats!!!

many thanks machan :lol:

i got this through email i do not know how long ago this was. But im wondering where the Ferrari got shipped to.. May be for repair? and first time attaching a pic so hope it works.

http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/1807/op5ilup.jpg

http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/2259/jr60x2.jpg

Looks like some recently taken picures.Thanks for sharing !

MINIACE

• MADZ locked this topic