• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

lol..."mom mom there's a weird toy in happy meal"...seriously though, these sort of things arent very good for the image of the company..

here's another one..

Edited by GearHead

Viper vs Porsche GT3 RS Cup on Nurburgring Nordschleife

Brilliant video...Is the dude in the Viper actually trying to draft behind the GT3 as part of his overtaking strategy? Or was that merely his way of putting the heat on the Porsche and hopefully having him run wide? And why does JC and the gang harp on about how bad 'flappy paddle' gear boxes are? Even the lower-end ones are obviously faster else hardcore club racers wouldn't be using them; the guy in the Viper is literally blitzing through a couple of gears at every corner; there's no way you could shift that effectively or as fast with a regular manual; so what's the all the fuss about?

Edit: Look what I found when googling the response times for sequential shifters: http://www.geartronics.co.uk/paddleshift.htm Not bad huh?

Edited by Kavvz

Viper vs Porsche GT3 RS Cup on Nurburgring Nordschleife

I'm in compete and utter shock about that pass on the straight. I would have bet everything that the Viper had much better straight line speed.

Who saw that guy on fire just before the run to the finish? :lol:

I'm in compete and utter shock about that pass on the straight. I would have bet everything that the Viper had much better straight line speed.

Who saw that guy on fire just before the run to the finish? :lol:

yea probably stood on the redline for too long on the main straight.

anyways did anyone notice that those cars completed the nordschliefe in like 7.30? 7.30 with all those peugeots and fiestas! :blink:

wonder what their best times are.

Lamborghini Owner Finds Humor in Crash

May 4, 2009

A few months ago, we posted a crash photo involving a yellow Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 with license plates that read "ITSYELLOW". Many readers found the license plate amusing.

itsyellow1.jpg

Now we find out some new details on the crash. The owner wasn't the one driving the car. He had sent it to a Lamborghini dealer in Greensboro, NC for servicing. Afterwards, the car required alignment so they sent it to the alignment shop. One of the technicians there decided to take the $400,000 car for a spin and ended up crashing into 3 cars and a fence. The Lamborghini was a total loss.

The owner just recently got his replacement: A white 2008 Lamborghini Murcielago LP640. And what did he put on the license plate this time?

wozyellow.jpg

We got a good laugh out of this one and thought you might as well. It's always great when an owner can laugh about a situation like this. Guess it helps when you own a Lamborghini!

http://wreckedexotics.com/articles/023.shtml

Edited by GearHead

• MADZ locked this topic