• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

Think I will hold on to the gas guzzling non hybrids for a while longer..... :)

Whats the point in saving all the gas if your car is gonna burnit all in one big bonfire... LOL!!

talk about it!, anyways not much of a hybrid fan either, even-though if i had a tiny soft spot for them some of the Colombo-Kandy Hybrid Drivers ruined it big time!!!, anybody got an update how the insurance went with the poor fellow? i'm bit concerned about these insurance stuff these days.

• Like 1

At the end of the day it aint hybrid on non hybrid but just your luck (or the lack of it) ...i think a mini went up in flames a couple months back and burned the prius in front too....

ok boys where do i find a smallish fire extinguisher......

do you mean the recall for the short circuit on the power window mechanism ? it was in 2013 i think.

Yeah!

Sorry I thought I shared the link in my earlier post, here it is

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/cars/2013/06/28/honda-fit-fire-risk-recall-power-window/2474023/

Came across another GP1 which caught fire

12065763_10153747110151081_9876742559261

I think it is mostly due to unnecessary loading people put on electrical system by fixing everything.

One of the connections will heat up and catch fire.

Thats my guess too, some of those people who fix stuff dont have much knowledge on what they are doing and they use our vehicles to learn

Adding to the number of items, it's partly the craftsmanship of the work.a poor quality workmanship can ruin the soup.

My car has an alpine BIGX setup which was installed at Japan with satellite antennas on windshield, subwoofer,accesory microphone for mobile,reverse sensors and cameras,digital radio antenna,fm antenna and inbuilt jap TV.I was thinking actually it came from the factory production line.it's that refined work.

One of my friend installed similar pioneer head unit locally with some of those bells and whistles, God the damn thing.you see the wires clips,rattles everywhere. Some gum tapes were visible and clearly not winded up properly. Very easy to catch fire setup.they have hardwired to the ignition even without a fuse.agin the place was a reputed one with a bill above 200k.

Sigh

Its been ages since I had them, if i remember right the last time I had it wasnt as soft as it used to be

Yeah they are still around, even these are a little harder than they used to be, they still beats the other local toffees.

Yeah they are still around, even these are a little harder than they used to be, they still beats the other local toffees.

There was a another toffee called Delta, is that also still around

What happened to these? They were so good back then!

10291051_1646671458934182_47601334256446

Delta is still there, 3 Rupees a piece.

Milady, Eclairs and Delta are my favorites.

Anyone remember the bubble gum named "Party Time"..?? Best gum I've ever had. Do not see them now.

Anyone remember the bubble gum named "Party Time"..?? Best gum I've ever had. Do not see them now.

milady has been kinda watered down now ....the outer covering used to be thicker and it doesn't taste as good now.

Yeah Party Time was epic!

That's the only Delta I knew in your pic.

There was another one as well, it was there in the late 90s. I cant find any pics of it though

It is but there was another one as well, same name. That one was older than this

I remember Delta, Bon-Bon, Milady toffees in early 80s.

Delta toffee had wrappings with different colour strips (orange, green, blue, green & red). I had a collection of those wrappings when I was a kid (around 1983-84). :P

Zellers chocolate and Alerics ice cream also were popular. And why not Bulto?

Edited by Sampath Gunasekera

I remember Delta, Bon-Bon, Milady toffees in early 80s.

Delta toffee had wrappings with different colour strips (orange, green, blue, green & red). I had a collection of those wrappings when I was a kid (around 1983-84). :P

Zellers chocolate and Alerics ice cream also were popular. And why not Bulto?

Wasnt there a harder Delta toffee? which had a different wrapping? or was it some other toffee

• MADZ locked this topic