• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

'VVTi',

Moral imbecile you are a product of in breeding animal with two legs it is very clear according to your previous posts.

Boxer Engine is a very old design which Germans who originated same VW cars has smiler engines.

Wijesinghe.

haha uncle sylvi its not good for u to get so angry at your age

bait and switch?

Never happened to me. I guess they are better off not trying it on me since I would not have left it alone. BTW an extra large meal here seems to be a medium meal by international standards and we pay the same pricve as ever other country in the world to get substandard food. I was under the impression that mcdonalds checked the quality in every outlet. I've eaten it at quite a few countries and never tasted anything as bad as here. My last order I got soggy fries, burnt burger and a flat coke. I haven't been there since.

Yeah I agree. The price in SL (even after whatever the currency conversion) is the same as other countries..

Edited by Dilesh

You know, every time I see a post of unkel's these days I think of this image..

21943.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

No idea why :unsure:

LOL, you called him uncle... ohhhhh he's going to spank your behind for that :blink:

Mr. Wijesinghe,

Don't let these kids get you down. Us old folks need to stick together. If nothing else for the name sake [well almost]. You preach your gospel brother and I'll be following it closely. I got your back! Just don't cough. ;)

Jayasinghe.

Edited by Mani

Sylvi's English is not broken, there's just something radically wrong with the way he seems to type it (kind of like translating sinhala words direct to English, "miniha paarey yayi = man road going").

Maybe is a German and uses Google Translation service ;)

they are somehow the most knowledgeable person on this forum on every subject under the sun, Especially the english language. Unkel Sylvi makes a great show of correcting people's english pretty often, so this is simply the rest of us throwing his own medicine back his way.

Mayb unkil is a Grammar Nazi....

grammar.jpg

Mr. Sylvester, you said that you schooled at St. Peter's probably in the 50s in the English medium. How come your English is so poor & incomprehensible?

replying to your question in this thread as it's OT.

it's you who can't comprehend my friend :P, he's speaking royal English which, none of us can ever be able to understand.

We weren't that privileged you know. :D

• 2 weeks later...
I was thinking this too.... but havent seen them around SL nor do i think the owner would get something like this wrong when advertising...

Hi Dilesh

hmm.. i also have not seen really , but there would be , there are some buggers who don't know any think about the vehicles that they use,they know whether it is petrol or diesel since they are pumping them :) probably seller or bas fellow might have told him, so that is all he knows ..

i know friend of mine who is a regional manager in a renown company here having had a car running without changing engine oil for ages also seen check engine lights and oil pressure bulb on and had to spend arroung 35K to flush the engine and ATF( you know what he told me i saw those bulb machan but i thought that is normal)i downloaded a broucher that explains car dash light and means and gave him,bugger took it and put inside the cabin and said thanks :P ,

thanks

regards

sumith

*sighs* Most people havent got what this is about...

At the end of the first clip, click on either "shoot the bear" or "dont shoot the bear". It'll take you to the 2nd clip; be suprised. At the end of that, try typing different stuff on the Tipp-ex'ed bit!

ie. Try typing "sings", talk, smoke, pee, you tube, "tipp ex", cooks, fights, shoots ... anything! They've done vids for most common actions! Quite an advert!

*sighs* Most people havent got what this is about...

At the end of the first clip, click on either "shoot the bear" or "dont shoot the bear". It'll take you to the 2nd clip; be suprised. At the end of that, try typing different stuff on the Tipp-ex'ed bit!

ie. Try typing "sings", talk, smoke, pee, you tube, "tipp ex", cooks, fights, shoots ... anything! They've done vids for most common actions! Quite an advert!

sorry :(

didn't have time to watch the video,just read the link :blink:

Edited by Devinda_Z

• 3 weeks later...

Thought this thread should be revived. So what's everyone upto? I'm having too much fun driving and working on the IO. eal Haven't driven a suv so smooth in a while. The turbo make me feel like im on cloud number nine. It took me the whole day yesterday and today to fix up imperfections and remove all the after market accessories the previous owner installed. I really hate it when my cars do not have the stock look.

Edited by jdnet

Thought this thread should be revived. So what's everyone upto? I'm having too much fun driving and working on the IO. eal Haven't driven a suv so smooth in a while. The turbo make me feel like im on cloud number nine. It took me the whole day yesterday and today to fix up imperfections and remove all the after market accessories the previous owner installed. I really hate it when my cars do not have the stock look.

Like teddy bears and other furry things near the rear window? :lol:

Like teddy bears and other furry things near the rear window? :lol:

more like five tv antennas (no lie), a trailer hitch, cheap and corroded hood emblem and multiple stickers. the car actually looked a lot clean with all that crap out.

more like five tv antennas (no lie), a trailer hitch, cheap and corroded hood emblem and multiple stickers. the car actually looked a lot clean with all that crap out.

FIVE tv antennas? :blink: What was the guy doing? Trying to set up a mobile broadcasting unit? :D

• MADZ locked this topic