• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

:D :D :D :D :D

Saw that some time ago. I get the feeling the GTR Driver was being cautious in case he ran over the bike, since its all over the place. Kinda like me when playing basketball. Scared to run around too hard in case I hurt someone. Last time I ran hard I fell on a guy and broke both bones in his forearm clean.

Squirrel circumcision...

Cant say squirrel escape unhurt, Watch very carefully...it lost a certain amount of hair from its tail and lands near the bottom frame of the vid near timeline,isnt it?

MINIACE

Saw that some time ago. I get the feeling the GTR Driver was being cautious in case he ran over the bike, since its all over the place. Kinda like me when playing basketball. Scared to run around too hard in case I hurt someone. Last time I ran hard I fell on a guy and broke both bones in his forearm clean.

Yeah,at some corners he couldn't get the apex right because of the rider.

Cant say squirrel escape unhurt, Watch very carefully...it lost a certain amount of hair from its tail and lands near the bottom frame of the vid near timeline,isnt it?

MINIACE

Don't think it's just hair. Looks like the entire tail was clipped off by the wheels. Poor fella. It's lucky to be alive though.

Don't think it's just hair. Looks like the entire tail was clipped off by the wheels. Poor fella. It's lucky to be alive though.

Guess not..Tail looks ok but clearly looked trimmed...the loss of hair is significant isnt it?

MINIACE

Guess not..Tail looks ok but clearly looked trimmed...the loss of hair is significant isnt it?

MINIACE

Actually yeah it's just a big patch of hair, most of it's tail looks alright... just went through it again.

Pretty nice 'truck' I must say.....

wow awesome and how cool is to go sideways in a big truck :D btw that car in the video is it a mazda rx7?.

• MADZ locked this topic