• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

Hold your horses until the second part of the video :angry-smiley-048:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VocONS9Y2a4&feature=related

that's one crazy guy doing donuts in the middle of the road and that iraqi fella surely got skills any ways i never know push bike can do that. :D

Edited by nexus

Thought I saw a black Panamera last night at the Dickmans/Duplication junction. Is there such a thing. It was night and I only saw it for a couple of seconds, so I'm not sure if my ID is accurate.

Well dont know about a black one but i came a cross this a couple of months ago

http://lankanstuff.blogspot.com/2011/07/porsche-panamera-s-hybrid-in-colombo.html

Maybe you saw a caymen or another porsche ? they all look the same :blink:

Well dont know about a black one but i came a cross this a couple of months ago

http://lankanstuff.blogspot.com/2011/07/porsche-panamera-s-hybrid-in-colombo.html

Maybe you saw a caymen or another porsche ? they all look the same :blink:

That one was supposed to be in transit. We discussed that here. I think it was too long to be a Cayman. Had two rows of LEDs on the taillamps, saw that quite clearly while it was going down Dickmans.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, who thinks Sylvi lives inside club Fuga? Show of hands?

'ShintaroX',

I Lived on that premises before that building came up 16 years ago in my ancestral house which was more than 150 years old said Night club building is owned by me I have separate flat behind that building where I live.

Do not give publicity for that Club I think it is against the forum rules.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

:lam:

Damn you Shintaro. Now I have to avoid going there in case I do something inadvisable while tipsy. Just as well I wasn't shooting 4play tomorrow.

:) Happy to help Peri old buddy.

p.s. never shoot during foreplay, sonna... it's considered unchivalrous (ladies first and all that).

Edited by ShintaroX

:) Happy to help Peri old buddy.

p.s. never shoot during foreplay, sonna... it's considered unchivalrous (ladies first and all that).

I don't think Peri is old.One person who sells some tablets come there during week ends.Which more people will visit for dancing I think you will be chivalrous after the consumption of that tablet.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

I don't think Peri is old.One person who sells some tablets come there during week ends.Which more people will visit for dancing I think you will be chivalrous after the consumption of that tablet.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Sylvi, I might have told you this before, but I don't view calling people old as an insult. Specially when it comes as "old buddy".

Also, I'm not quite sure what you just said, but it sounds like you're peddling Ecstasy. And if that sort of thing is going on in your property, with your knowledge.... well...

Edited by Pericles

Sylvi, I might have told you this before, but I don't view calling people old as an insult. Specially when it comes as "old buddy".

Also, I'm not quite sure what you just said, but it sounds like you're peddling Ecstasy. And if that sort of thing is going on in your property, with your knowledge.... well...

'Pericles,

I just said that as that post relates to your name if you think I have hurt your feelings in that post I am prepared to withdraw same. I don't need peddling Ecstasy. I told what happens on the Galle road in the W/E nights.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

'Pericles,

I just said that as that post relates to your name if you think I have hurt your feelings in that post I am prepared to withdraw same. I don't need peddling Ecstasy. I told what happens on the Galle road in the W/E nights.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Like I said, I don't consider old an insult, and it most assuredly will not hurt my feelings. Heck even Andrew made a comment about my old eyes, and I ain't bothered by what that young whippersnapper says :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • MADZ locked this topic