• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

Ha the funniest part is that its not even an evo, just a re-badged lancer lol

i thought its a Proton Imapian Re-badged as a Evo :huh:

even if it was a evo, it has a shitty driver cant keep up with other 2 cop cars and that dude is drifting his a**off and evo is having a joy ride :D

even if it was a evo, it has a shitty driver cant keep up with other 2 cop cars and that dude is drifting his a**off and evo is having a joy ride :D

true, it just showed a evo and thats it.. the Waja did all thw work :P

ya he has to turn the key couple of times to unlock :D

lol, :D

lol saw this on FB

423223_10150681369730813_645555812_11277493_404752454_n.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:..... i don't agree with most of these stuff three wheeler idiots write on there three wheelers but this statement is true.

I heard something like that on an advert for a teledrama. Some dude said "Aadareyta brake naa, Jeewitheyta reverse naa" :lol:

Love doesn't have brakes, life doesn't have a reverse, for those of you who don't speak Sinhalese :)

I heard something like that on an advert for a teledrama. Some dude said "Aadareyta brake naa, Jeewitheyta reverse naa" :lol:

Love doesn't have brakes, life doesn't have a reverse, for those of you who don't speak Sinhalese :)

Lol nice one, i once saw that behind a LH51 van

Say isnt that the dude from Ancient aliens series ? that guys hair is just epic lol

Yeap thats the guy.. lol his hair is kinda like mine, but less tbh :P

The gamers here should appreciate this...

aha skyrim i have pumped nearly 200 hours to that game some how that i took an arrow to the knee reminds me solitude. :)

btw tbt did you play skyrim?.

aha skyrim i have pumped nearly 200 hours to that game some how that i took an arrow to the knee reminds me solitude. :)

btw tbt did you play skyrim?.

Not much really. I received the PC version recently as a gift, but my PC is shite so I need to either upgrade to a quad core or buy the xbox version. I'm currently leaning towards the former, I'm running an old Athlon X2 on a DDR1 motherboard, and an upgrade is inevitable.

Not much really. I received the PC version recently as a gift, but my PC is shite so I need to either upgrade to a quad core or buy the xbox version. I'm currently leaning towards the former, I'm running an old Athlon X2 on a DDR1 motherboard, and an upgrade is inevitable.

before you play skyrim a little word of advice it's got lot's of bugs and glitches in it some time only way to bypass them by using console commands so save often in the game and if you don't mind the bugs and glitches it's a fantastic game there are lot's of new features with it. you can even marry some chosen npc's in that game :D and good luck with updating your pc mate. :)

before you play skyrim a little word of advice it's got lot's of bugs and glitches in it some time only way to bypass them by using console commands so save often in the game and if you don't mind the bugs and glitches it's a fantastic game there are lot's of new features with it. you can even marry some chosen npc's in that game :D and good luck with updating your pc mate. :)

any site for DL? :D

• MADZ locked this topic