• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

Ah, think I have seen him .... I think this is referring to the 'other' Doctor from north of Colombo... :)

But then, I wouldn't be surprised if the average local MD that comes out of the system now makes the same mistake... considering the quality of our medical service these days.

I will take my chances with self medication, google and home remedies than go to the GP. No offense to the good medical personnel out there.

Ah, think I have seen him .... I think this is referring to the 'other' Doctor from north of Colombo... :)

But then, I wouldn't be surprised if the average local MD that comes out of the system now makes the same mistake... considering the quality of our medical service these days.

I will take my chances with self medication, google and home remedies than go to the GP. No offense to the good medical personnel out there.

None taken. None whatsoever.

And cyrax please, if I could afford a Porsche you have my word it'll be a 911 turbo, or a carrera. Or at least a cayman. And manual at that. In other words, a real Porsche.

Edited by Komisiripala
  • Like 2

Thats cheating! There is no E. Utter rubbish to try and twist it!

oh. i missed that E part. it's not not HONDAE. I'l remove that sentence.

Edited by Nirosha

Btw your sure right the doc wasnt Komisiripala :P

Machan.. i hope this is a made up story, beacause.. there is a doctor in ja*pura actually drives a Porsche Cayenne S.. ;D

None taken. None whatsoever.

And cyrax please, if I could afford a Porsche you have my word it'll be a 911 turbo, or a carrera. Or at least a cayman. And manual at that. In other words, a real Porsche.

lol !! Nopes, the joke was in reference to a certain alleged relative of King Dutugamunu who has in his possession a Porsche Cayenne. I removed the name as I didn't want AL to get into disrepute...

lol !! Nopes, the joke was in reference to a certain alleged relative of King Dutugamunu who has in his possession a Porsche Cayenne. I removed the name as I didn't want AL to get into disrepute...

:D makes sense now...

i would like to see how many road accidents this ""Invisible Car" gonna cause,,, :lol:

It's not really invisible... only one side of the car has the LEDs.. on the other side, there is a camera with amount. ;)

• MADZ locked this topic