• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

Well after about 10 attempts I gave up, well then lemmme try again, hope the damn thing turns the way I want to.

(http://www.gtasavegames.com/savegames/San_Andreas)

Here you go, find the mission that you cant play and replace your save game file in My Documents/GTA san andreas user files with the one from the site. I.E if you cant pass "Air Raid" mission just download the one from the site and you will have passed that mission when you start the game again. Note- all your customised save game stuff like vehicles, clothes, hair style etc will be lost :)

(http://www.gtasavega...mes/San_Andreas)

Here you go, find the mission that you cant play and replace your save game file in My Documents/GTA san andreas user files with the one from the site. I.E if you cant pass "Air Raid" mission just download the one from the site and you will have passed that mission when you start the game again. Note- all your customised save game stuff like vehicles, clothes, hair style etc will be lost :)

OMG thanks alot, yepee Im back in the game :D

Can you name the mission? i know those plane school thing is bit tought. GOSH! im gonna start the game all over again after exams! :D

bdw did you get any mods?

like these:

post-48199-0-18721300-1337759190_thumb.j

post-48199-0-15706600-1337759209_thumb.j

Well I did download the MOD for a Evo and a Bimmer, but couldn't get it installed, some error showed up!!!

I wish I could chime in but apparently no one plays these games on consoles? :(

Edit: The PC is exclusively used for DOS Box and Guild Wars.

Another edit: Any Minecraft players?? I so want to start playing but I'm afraid I might become addicted.

Edited by terrabytetango

I wouldn't say no to this

556872_10150834009674671_506159670_9615000_1734017569_n.jpg

that car is a volvo c30 right? any ways it look good.

Edited by nexus

Well I did download the MOD for a Evo and a Bimmer, but couldn't get it installed, some error showed up!!!

i downloaded a file which replaces most of the vehicles(around 90% of them), i'll try to get you that file.

i downloaded a file which replaces most of the vehicles(around 90% of them), i'll try to get you that file.

Well if its that Mod installer thing that your talking about, I did download it but since the game is not listed in the installed software list I guess the app cannot recognize the location of the folder. But I'd love to replace some vehicles :D

Edited by CyRaX

Well i never installed mods though packages.. i have replaced all the cars one by one downloaded from GTA-MANAI.com and sites GTA-WORLD and so on

Pdbcc.jpg

Well if its that Mod installer thing that your talking about, I did download it but since the game is not listed in the installed software list I guess the app cannot recognize the location of the folder. But I'd love to replace some vehicles :D

That is the app that you use to replace the cars. theres one file which contains all the textures(body style) of the vehicles, you just need to replace that but i cant remember what it is. dont worry i'll find it for you when im free. bdw you can change the vehicle's performance by changing the values in the 'handling' file

Well i never installed mods though packages.. i have replaced all the cars one by one downloaded from GTA-MANAI.com and sites GTA-WORLD and so on

Pdbcc.jpg

my CJ is white :D

post-48199-0-14088400-1337786562_thumb.j

Edited by Magnum

Machn if you've got some free time inbox me the instructions through fb will ya.

Edited by CyRaX

That is the app that you use to replace the cars. theres one file which contains all the textures(body style) of the vehicles, you just need to replace that but i cant remember what it is. dont worry i'll find it for you when im free. bdw you can change the vehicle's performance by changing the values in the 'handling' file

post-48199-0-14088400-1337786562_thumb.j

Dude I dont know a thing, but if you could help me out that would be great. Inbox me on fb when you could !!

So I was in Kandy yesterday, first thing I saw entering the city was fiendlshly purple Civic EF2 with a, get this, a CLEAR PERSPEX/PLASTIC spoiler at the back, not one but two, sort of like a bi-plane.... I mean.. WTF!!!!! He must be driving off the hills once in a while.... :) No pictures as I could not take teh phone out fast enough as I was still opene mouthed and shocked.

Then while proceeding towards Katugasthota I saw a Integra front end being welded and puttied to a back of a, I think was an old Corona... Curvy front, boxy back.

Hayyoooo!!! These hill billies... :)

So I was in Kandy yesterday, first thing I saw entering the city was fiendlshly purple Civic EF2 with a, get this, a CLEAR PERSPEX/PLASTIC spoiler at the back, not one but two, sort of like a bi-plane.... I mean.. WTF!!!!! He must be driving off the hills once in a while.... :) No pictures as I could not take teh phone out fast enough as I was still opene mouthed and shocked.

Then while proceeding towards Katugasthota I saw a Integra front end being welded and puttied to a back of a, I think was an old Corona... Curvy front, boxy back.

Hayyoooo!!! These hill billies... :)

photos or it didn't happen.

Hi friends...

Have a wedding of a buddy.. want to decorate the car with some nice slogans.. :) :).. Car is Red in color.. what would be the best thing to use that does not cause any damages to the paint or glass??

Many thanks... :)

• MADZ locked this topic