• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

Saw one of these at Biyagama recently. A Lancer GT. Most of the 2008+ Lancers we see in the country are GLS which makes this pretty rare.

2.0L MIVEC Engine + CVT. Should be fast.

Although this one has a "2.0 GT" and "RALLI///ART" badges on the trunk lid, the one I saw had only a red "GT" badge.

P1050049.jpg

P1050060.jpg

Sorry for the huge image size. More pics here:

http://paultan.org/photo/index.php?album=Facelifted-Mitsubishi-Lancer-GT

Same here. I used to borrow whatever I can from friends and spend hours playing. Parents wouldn't buy these for me.

Glad you like it. I'm guessing there's few more guys here who'd like these. :)

never thought would see these again!!!!

remember exchanging these... Thanks for sharing

Had castle adventure and had a yellow one same model some pan cake flipping thing. cant remember the name.

Edited by pug306xsi

never thought would see these again!!!!

remember exchanging these... Thanks for sharing

Had castle adventure and had a yellow one same model some pan cake flipping thing. cant remember the name.

:)

I also had a pancake serving thing (Casio) i got as a present.

Saw one of these at Biyagama recently. A Lancer GT. Most of the 2008+ Lancers we see in the country are GLS which makes this pretty rare.

2.0L MIVEC Engine + CVT. Should be fast.

Although this one has a "2.0 GT" and "RALLI///ART" badges on the trunk lid, the one I saw had only a red "GT" badge.

P1050049.jpg

P1050060.jpg

Sorry for the huge image size. More pics here:

http://paultan.org/p...bishi-Lancer-GT

Whats the difference between this and the Evo X? I know this isnt turbo-charged, does it come as AWD?

Whats the difference between this and the Evo X? I know this isnt turbo-charged, does it come as AWD?

No AWD..just 2.0 liter DOHC MIVEC 16V engined and front wheel drive.Tranny is INVECS-III CVT.

MINIACE

For MADZ,

Today I went to the autolanka office,

I tried to enter it to my satnav, to find the shortest rout, but it was not there, so i had to use my sense of direction.

I'm using S*L* but havn't updated it recently.

I think it would be easier for the people to find the place if you had it in the sat nav

never thought would see these again!!!! remember exchanging these... Thanks for sharing Had castle adventure and had a yellow one same model some pan cake flipping thing. cant remember the name.
:) I also had a pancake serving thing (Casio) i got as a present.

This one (the pancake flipping thing)? I had this. :lol:

FunnyWaiter.jpg

• Like 1

This one (the pancake flipping thing)? I had this. :lol:

I was mistaken I actually had a different one. It's a japanese epoch. I searched a bit and I still have them.

Space battle works , other also probably works but i seem to have lost the battery cover. pug306xsi, Davy wanna trade? :D

imageHH122.jpg

Edited by kaju

No AWD..just 2.0 liter DOHC MIVEC 16V engined and front wheel drive.Tranny is INVECS-III CVT.

MINIACE

So its very much like a GLS.Only difference between this and the GLS is the engine, the GLS comes with a 1.5L and this comes with a 2L, is it?

I was mistaken I actually had a different one. It's a japanese epoch. I searched a bit and I still have them.

Space battle works , other also probably works but i seem to have lost the battery cover. pug306xsi, Davy wanna trade? :D

I dont' have any of mine with me now mate. I gave away all my toys to my cousins + charity (except for a few with sentimental value). :P

So its very much like a GLS.Only difference between this and the GLS is the engine, the GLS comes with a 1.5L and this comes with a 2L, is it?

There is a 2.0L version of the GLS as well if I'm not mistaken. But the most commonly seen GLSs in the country use a 1.6L engine - no CVT. Apart from the engine and transmission differences, the GT has paddle shifters, bodykit + spoiler, 18 inch alloys and a multifunction steering as standard.

The 2012 GLS comes with two engine variants, 1.6 CVT and 2.0 CVT.

MINIACE

• MADZ locked this topic