• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

Om a more grim note, who knows the story behind the crashed and burnt car with the driver inside on Park Road? If he burnt after the crash, it was a bad way to go.... :(

what a coincidence I was pulled over last night for a random check and I heard this over the policeman's radio while the incident was going on. It said the car was still on fire and a man was stuck inside. I think it was around 1 A.M.

Interesting. I saw a sunny that had obviously had a fire at the end of the Japan Lanka Friendship road a few days ago. Engine bay totally burned out, along with the tires. But people would have been safe, fire hadn't reached the passenger compartment. A few cops and a couple of guys around the car, was in a shuttle so couldn't see the scene properly.

Drove past it this morning on the way to work... police tape had been put up and the car was covered. The wreck was next to the Shalika grounds on park road, just passed the Shalika hall.... Looked like the car had hit the wall since it had come down. I still cant understand how since the road there is straight.

Driver was apparently a well known ruggerite previously from STC.

Drove past it this morning on the way to work... police tape had been put up and the car was covered. The wreck was next to the Shalika grounds on park road, just passed the Shalika hall.... Looked like the car had hit the wall since it had come down. I still cant understand how since the road there is straight.

Driver was apparently a well known ruggerite previously from STC.

Oooohhh... I saw the news on Papare. And judging by the state of FB, he was quite a popular character and the cousin of a classmate of mine.

I thought he was returning from the airport according to the article. Must have fallen asleep or summin. bad scene.

Edited by Pericles

http://www.adaderana..._source=message

News story... Dunno the details though, No one seems to be able to figure the details out.

"Police suspect that the vehicle caught fire after crashing into a nearby wall."

Case closed. Sri Lankan police work you you....

Also in other news; police suspect burglar of breaking into a house and police suspect a young girl commited suicide because she said she was going to kill herself before eatng a packet of rat poison.

Nissan Sunny B13 Paper Advertisement published in 1992-1993

1.7 LE Diesel price = Rs. 390,000/= :rolleyes:

Power Steering -Optional

That`s for permit holders though.

A diesel corolla wagon could be bought (re-con) for 280,000 back then, with the permit :D

• MADZ locked this topic