• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

2013 Sentra Pics

jdnet

Thought I'd upload some pics of the new sentra I got.

This is a 2013 SV. This model was completely changed for the 2013 model year including a new cvt transmission. The car's a little dirty as I have not washed it since I bought it.

20130610_111913.jpg

20130610_111923.jpg

20130610_111929.jpg

20130610_111945.jpg

20130610_112010.jpg

20130610_112138.jpg

20130610_112105.jpg

20130610_112056.jpg

• Like 1

Thought I'd upload some pics of the new sentra I got.

This is a 2013 SV. This model was completely changed for the 2013 model year including a new cvt transmission. The car's a little dirty as I have not washed it since I bought it.

20130610_111913.jpg

20130610_111923.jpg

20130610_111929.jpg

20130610_111945.jpg

20130610_112010.jpg

20130610_112138.jpg

20130610_112105.jpg

20130610_112056.jpg

Is it the Sentra or the Altima thats sold as Teanna in Japan?

Teana is same as the Altima. Apparently the Altima replaces two models in Australia , the Teana and the Maxima.

Sentra is the Pulsar in Australia and the Sylphy for us and it replaces two models, Sylphy and the Teana. Last time I checked they have ordered a few cars for the Sri Lankan market with the permits.

@Jdnet; This is a 1.8 correct? Is the manual transmission model available there? Any idea as to whether you are getting the Hatch with the 1.6 Turbo and Manual?

Edit; small mistake the Pulsar replaces the Sylphy and the Tiida.

Edited by Gummybr

Teana is same as the Altima. Apparently the Altima replaces two models in Australia , the Teana and the Maxima.

Sentra is the Pulsar in Australia and the Sylphy for us and it replaces two models, Sylphy and the Teana. Last time I checked they have ordered a few cars for the Sri Lankan market with the permits.

@Jdnet; This is a 1.8 correct? Is the manual transmission model available there? Any idea as to whether you are getting the Hatch with the 1.6 Turbo and Manual?

Yeah I believe it's the 1.8. Haven't had time to even look at the engine bay. Will probably do it tomorrow. The manual trasnsmission is offered in the base model as far as i know. Don't think they will be releasing the hatchback here.

Yeah I believe it's the 1.8. Haven't had time to even look at the engine bay. Will probably do it tomorrow. The manual trasnsmission is offered in the base model as far as i know. Don't think they will be releasing the hatchback here.

Dafuq JD. You bought a car without even knowing the internals ? Doesn't sound much like JD :P

Isn't the Teanna the Cefiro????It's larger than the Sentra isn't it????

BTW this Sentra except for the rear lights, has a strong resemblance to the new Sunny that is now being made in India and marketed by A*W..

Yeah I believe it's the 1.8. Haven't had time to even look at the engine bay. Will probably do it tomorrow.

BS. Who's buy a car without knowing engine.....stolen?

Edited by WCW
  • Like 1

BTW this Sentra except for the rear lights, has a strong resemblance to the new Sunny that is now being made in India and marketed by A*W..

actually the new sunny goes as the versa here. Pretty much a bottom of the barrel car with a cheap interior.

You haven't looked under the hood yet? sooooooooooooo, does this have alloy wheels or hubcaps?

:P

Teanna, Altima and Cefiro are pretty much the same stuff

My above post answers your question.

BTW Sunny is a whole different model nowadays. wiki and other sites with car details are going to have a ball of a time cross checking the names. Earlier the Sunny, Almera and the Pulsar was just one model, not anymore they have two separate models now. Think this is where Nissan has gone wrong, they should stick to one name globally unless the name says something bad in some language or unlucky in some cultures. I commend Ford for building a global Focus rather than two or three models as they used to back in the day.